- Battling A High-Grade Cancer, Irrfan Khan Pens An Emotional Note On What He Went Through Till Now!
- EXCLUSIVE! Bollywood Doesn't Have An Opinion Of Dulquer Salmaan Yet: Karwaan Director Akarsh Khurana
- Karwaan Poster: Dulquer Salmaan's Bollywood Debut With Irrfan Khan & Mithila Palkar Is Refreshing!
- Deepika Padukone Says This Particular Movie Changed Her Life Completely! Can You Guess Which One?
- Irrfan Khan's Blackmail Receives Positive Responses From Fans & Film-makers!
- Blackmail Saturday (2 Days) Box Office Collection!
Irrfan Khan turns no tables when speaking his mind and is clear and to the point when he has something to offer. The Madaari star says he fears that the young Indian audience might sooner or later lose interest in Bollywood movies and choose Hollywood instead, as B-town is not efficient when it comes to dealing with an important issue.
He was quoted as saying, "In today's time, storytelling is changing. The young audience is watching Hollywood cinema more and more because we (Bollywood) are not able to provide them intelligent entertainment where the film is not just a time pass, but also has something else about them."
However, Irrfan Khan says that regional films are better equipped while showcasing the realities of the country and Bollywood is lagging behind in these terms. Irrfan was quoted as saying,
"Regional cinema is talking about regional issues... It is incorporating those issues which are of people's concern. But Hindi commercial cinema generalises them... It doesn't really talk about a specific thing. That's where it loses its focus."
Irrfan Khan was last seen in the film Madaari, which talks about a common man who loses his son in an unfortunate tragic incident.