- FINAL! Sushant Singh Rajput To Romance This Newbie In The Hindi Remake Of 'The Fault In Our Stars'
- BACK ON TRACK! Sara Ali Khan's Debut Film Kedarnath Is NOT SHELVED & We Have The Proof
- Kedarnath Controversy! Team Abhishek Kapoor ACCUSES KriAj Entertainment Of Spreading False Rumours
- Kedarnath Director Abhishek Kapoor Accused Of Cheating, Lands In Legal Soup!
- OMG, Is He A Chambal Dacoit? Nope, That's Sushant Singh Rajput's First Look From Son Chiriya!
- HOT NOW! Sushant Singh Rajput To Romance 'Rumoured' Girlfriend Kriti Sanon's Sister Nupur?
Sushant Singh Rajput is all set to woo his fans and the audiences with his next film M S Dhoni: The Untold Story. The actor said that it was not difficult to play the role of Dhoni on-screen.
He told a leading news agency, "It was not tough (to play Dhoni in film) because of the expectations of the audience. We as actors have to convince ourselves that we are the characters. I had strong visual reference of him, so it was a difficult task for me.''
Sushant Singh Rajput further added, "I immersed into the film completely. When I was shooting for the film on day one, I did not pretend to be Dhoni, I was Dhoni.''
Also Read: LEAKED! The Story Of Aishwarya Rai, Ranbir Kapoor & Anushka Sharma's Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
"But when the film is about to release, I think about how people will respond. Before that, I am a selfish actor and I look for excitement,'' he said.
Talking about his injury, Sushant Singh Rajput said, ''On the first day, by the end I got that helicopter shot. After the shot I realised I was in pain, I had got hairline fracture so I was on two-week leave. Now, I can do helicopter shot nicely.''
The movie will hit the screens on September 30.