- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan RUBBISHES Family Fight Rumours; Shares A WOW PIC With Jaya & Amitabh Bachchan
- Rekha Comes Between Jaya & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan? Her PDA For Amitabh Bachchan IRRITATES His Family
- EXCLUSIVE: Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Get Snubbed By Jaya Bachchan & Shweta Bachchan At A Wedding?
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Grandson Agastya Nanda To Debut In Bollywood? Read Details!
- STRANGE! Why Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan SKIP The Birthday Bash Of Jaya Bachchan? See Inside Pictures
- Salman Khan Sentenced To 5 Years: Here's How Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's MIL Jaya Bachchan Reacted
- Naresh Agarwal Insults Jaya Bachchan With An Indecent Remark; Twitterati Wants Him Sacked!
- LOVE! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's SWEET GESTURE For Jaya Bachchan Will Put Their SPAT Rumours To Rest
- INSIDE PICTURES From Jalsa! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Aaradhya Bachchan Celebrate HOLI With Amitabh
- Did You Know? THIS Bachchan Lady Referred Aditi Rao Hydari's Name To Bhansali For Padmaavat?
- EVIL? PROBLEMS Between Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Jaya Bachchan? She Is The Most Loving Mother-In-Law
- NEW INSIDE PICTURES! Aaradhya Feeds Cake To Jaya Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Big B Smile On!
While the entire nation is divided over PM Modi's demonetisation drive, the situation is no different at the Bachchans house! On one side, Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan praised the PM for his bold move, but Big B's wife Jaya Bachchan, who is also Rajya Sabha MP slams the PM for the same.
Recently, Jaya was seen sharing the stage with the opposite camp led by leaders like Mamata Banerjee. She said that the intention behind demonetisation might be good but the implementation has been flawed. She also took a jibe at Modi's recent statement and said, "Bharat 50 din baad swarg ban jayega aur hum sab swargwasi."
Isn't It An Awkward Situation?
It's surprising to see that the entire Bachchan parivaar is supporting Modi but Jaya Bachchan showed her disappointment quite openly! We wonder if the Bachchan family members talk among each other on matters related to the country or not.
What Aishwarya Had Said About Demonetisation
Aishwarya Rai: As a citizen, honestly I will say congratulations Mr Prime Minister. You have gone ahead with a very strong move for your larger plan to wipe out corruption in our country and that's the larger overview we as a country need to recognize.
'Change Is Not Always Comfortable'
She had added, "Change is not always comfortable, everyone will find their way to embrace it if they focus on the larger picture."
Abhishek Bachchan On Demonetisation
Abhishek Bachchan: Anybody, who is trying do something good for the country needs to be supported. And that's what we should do. It's a move in the positive direction.
Big B On Demonetisation
On 8th November's night, PM Narendra Modi had announced about demonetisation and on the same day, Amitabh Bachchan had tweeted, "T 2435 - the new 2000 rs note is PINK in colour ... the PINK effect .."
On a related note, a few days ago, actor Arshad Warsi had also expressed his disappointment over demonetisation. He took to Twitter to hit out at PM Modi and had posted a series of tweets:
"@narendramodi EOW takes my hard earned TAX PAID income from my bank account & there is nothing I can do about it."
"@narendramodi Modiji if you really want to improve India then change the one sided laws. Can I please have my TAX PAID WHITE MONEY BACK."
"@narendramodi A fraudulent company is allowed to do business by the Govt & the innocent tax Payer has to pay the price. Where is the justice."
"@narendramodi Sir please enjoy your chair but please stop using the honest TAX payers as your foot rest."
"@narendramodi Sir,you have effectively eradicated black money. Please also change dated laws & work on increasing the number of tax payers."