- Here’s What Karan Singh Grover Has To Say About His Ex-Wife Jennifer Winget After Watching Bepannaah
- Unheard Love Stories Of Indian Television Couples Who Got Married In Real Life!
- Bipasha Basu & KSG's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Message Shows What True Love Really Is!
- Jennifer Winget, Hina Khan, Karan Patel & Others Bag Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Awards 2018 (PICS)
- Bipasha Basu: I Used To Think I'll Never Get Married
- Bipasha Basu BLASTS Her Pregnancy Rumours! Calls It Ridiculous & Sad
Karan Singh Grover and Bipasha Basu, are all set to tie the knot in a grand wedding ceremony two days from now, and KSG's ex-wife Jennifer Winget, spoke in an exclusive interview to HT about their failed marriage, and also wished the couple to have a good future.
When asked about what went wrong in their marriage. Jennifer Winget said that it was a complete roller-coaster ride of emotions, there were happy and sad moments, and doesn't hold grudges about it anymore. Jennifer Winget was quoted as saying,
"It was an experience, and an amazing roller-coaster ride. There were some happy and sad moments. But I know that I gave my 500% [to my marriage], and no one can point a finger at me. I don't regret a single day of my life. But s**t happens. I don't feel bitter or hold any grudges. I am in a happy space."
Also Read: Funny Wedding Pictures of Bipasha Basu & Karan Singh Grover Clicked When They Were Not Ready!
However, Jennifer Winget wished the couple Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover, a life full of happiness and a good future. Jennifer was quoted as saying,
"I wish them good luck, and a happy married life. I think they make an amazing couple. Marriage is a beautiful thing if two people work on it and want to be together. May God bless them. I feel love is an amazing thing, and if you can feel it for someone, it is great."
Also Read: Unseen Pictures Of Bipasha Basu & Akshay Kumar!
The good hearted Jennifer Winget, however feels very disappointed that her divorce papers were leaked to the media, and that invaded her space during the tough times of her life.
"I was upset with the leaking of the divorce papers because my address and phone number were mentioned on them. I didn't want such personal information to be circulated." says Jennifer Winget.