- Sridevi Was Missed IMMENSELY By Janhvi At Sonam Kapoor's 'Mehendi' Because Of This Special Reason!
- Post Sridevi's Demise, Anil Kapoor & Boney Kapoor Call Off Mr India 2, Shekhar Kapur Reacts!
- Gone Too Soon! Janhvi Kapoor Celebrates Mother's Day With The Memories Of Sridevi; Shares A Rare Pic
- Supreme Court Rejects Plea Seeking Investigation Into Sridevi’s Death!
- Supreme Court To Hear Plea Seeking Investigation Into Sridevi’s Death!
- First Family Wedding WITHOUT Sridevi! Anshula & Arjun Kapoor Shower LOVE On Janhvi & Khushi [PHOTOS]
Wow! This is the first word that came to our mind when we saw this damn beautiful picture of Jhanvi Kapoor with actress mother Sridevi against the backdrop of snow-covered mountains. And we have to say this, that they both look mesmerising together.
Sridevi married producer Boney Kapoor in the year 1996. She is blessed with two daughters- Jhanvi Kapoor and Khushi Kapoor.
Click On View Photos To See Jhanvi's Stunning Pictures
Sridevi and Boney Kapoor worked together for the first time in 1984, when Boney signed Sridevi for the role of Seema for his movie Mr India opposite Anil Kapoor. In an interview to a leading website, Sridevi revealed that for Boney Kapoor it was love at first sight but he formally proposed her in 1993.
Such A Beautiful Young Lady! Navya Naveli Nanda Spotted With Friends, Also See Her Hot Pictures
After giving many superhit movies to Bollywood, Sridevi Kapoor took a break from the industry to take care of her two stunning daughters.
Rumour has it that both Jhanvi Kapoor and Khushi Kapoor have plans to join the Hindi film industry. And we know that both the girls will rule Bollywood one day. But before that happens, Sridevi wants them to finish their education. However, in one of her interviews, Sridevi had also mentioned that every star kid these days wants to become an actor.
Both Jhanvi Kapoor and Khushi Kapoor are stars in their own way, already. Their Instagram accounts have made them very popular, just like their parents.
And obviously, we are not complaining!