- When Janhvi Kapoor Told Sridevi She Is A Bad Mamma & Didn't Talk To Her For Three Days
- Sridevi Felt Parents' Bad Karma Goes Into Their Children; Was Scared To See Janhvi Kapoor Suffer!
- Janhvi Kapoor Revealed The First Reaction Of Sridevi When She Decided To Be An Actress!
- Is There A RIFT Between The Two? Arjun Kapoor To Miss Jahnvi Kapoor's Dhadak Screening!
- Janhvi Kapoor Not Excited About Being Compared To Sridevi; Wants To Create Her Own Identity!
- Janhvi Kapoor Told Sridevi, 'I Don't Want You To Tell Me How I Should Do It' Before Shooting Dhadak!
It's been a long time since we have seen Kapoor family hanging out together. But recently, mommy Sridevi shared a latest picture of hers from the vacation. In the picture she can be seen posing along with two daughters Jhanvi and Khushi and hubby Boney Kapoor.
Also, check out Jhanvi & Khushi's pictures with gorgeous mommy Sridevi, which are way too stunning. Check out all the pictures here:
Sridevi, who made her comeback in Bollywood with Gauri Shinde's English Vinglish has been very clear about Jhanvi's debut in Bollywood. She and Boney Kapoor have always mentioned that they don't have any problem with Jhanvi's interest in acting.
Reportedly, Mr & Mrs Kapoor wants Jhanvi to complete her studies first and later she can pursue the career she wants. Last year (2015), while talking to a leading daily, Sridevi had cleared the fuss about Jhanvi's debut and had said something like this:
"Which child is not interested in acting? Every child wants to be an actor. And there is nothing wrong with that. But it is not an easy job. It requires a lot of hard work and dedication. If they are ready to put in that effort, then why not?"
When asked about whether Sridevi would guide Jhanvi or help her in acting, she had said, "I don't believe in planning. I never planned my career. Neither me, nor my parents, ever thought that I would become an actor. It just happened."
Along with Jhanvi, star kids including Aryan Khan, Navya Naveli Nanda and Ibrahim Ali Khan are also very popular among audiences and people are waiting for their debut!