- John Abraham Is Unfazed By Box Office Clash With Akshay Kumar!
- Satyameva Jayate Trailer: John Abraham Goes On A Killing Spree To Eliminate Corruption!
- John Abraham Believes The Biggest Stars Are Action Heroes!
- John Abraham-Salman Khan's COLD WAR Continues; Did You Know About Katrina Kaif's Connection With It?
- Fight Brewing Between John Abraham & Akshay Kumar? The Truth Is Finally Out!
- Parmanu First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection!
The Uri attacks have become a boiling point for the country and India's response to the 'surgical strikes' on Pakistani LoC has got everyone talking and each person has a different opinion about the situation. Also, John Abraham and Sonakshi Sinha have hailed the Indian operatives against Pakistan and stand in full support with the Indian Army.
John Abraham said: "We are proud, we should have done this earlier. I am talking about LoC. It's high time we respond to terrorism. As a country we are very tolerant and I think we should put our foot down and show what India can do."
John further commented, "I feel fortunate to be part of industry to promote and express our solidarity with our country and for the soldiers who are true heroes of this country."
Sonakshi Sinha also showed her full support on the Indian 'surgical strikes' against Pakistan by saying, "Thank you that they took this big step. Like John said, it is need of the hour. I am happy it is happening. We are all citizens of our country."
John Abraham and Sonakshi Sinha starrer Force 2 is all set to hit the theatres on 18 November 2016.