- Jim Sarbh- Kangana Ranaut Get SLAMMED For Cracking A Rape Joke At Cannes, Actor Reveals The Truth!
- Cannes 2018: Deepika Padukone Charms In Frilly Pink, Kangana Ranaut Is Glam In Embroidered Catsuit!
- CANNES 2018: Deepika Padukone & Kangana Ranaut LOCK HORNS At The Red Carpet Looking All FIERY [PICS]
- Cannes 2018: Kangana Ranaut Takes Us Back To The Vintage Era In A Stunning Black Sabyasachi Sari!
- Cannes 2018: Kangana Ranaut Makes A Shocking Comment, Says She Doesn't Want To Look The Best!
- An Upset Majid Majidi EXPOSES Kangana Ranaut's Lie; Also Reveals Why He Rejected Deepika Padukone
A few hours ago, we had reported that Kangana has landed in Mumbai for the Melange event, which is happening at Taj Land's End (Bandra). We all know that Kangana is continuously in limelight owing to her legal war with ex-boyfriend Hrithik Roshan.
When Kangana Ranaut was asked by one of the reporters about all this, she got a bit emotional and replied, "You have got to give me a little bit of space. It's not that I will not talk about it; I will. But as of now, please grant me that space."
Click On 'View Photos' To Check Out All The Pictures From The Event:
The actress was also seen celebrating her birthday in advance with sister Rangoli and the Lifestyle team (the brand which is she endorsing). Actress Kangana Ranaut has been signed in by Lifestyle International Pvt. Ltd. as the brand ambassador for their contemporary ethnic wear brand Melange by Lifestyle.
The Queen actress is scorching in the latest 'Rethink Ethnic' campaign by the brand that challenges the conventional and is inspired by her fearless, bold and strong individualistic style.
With modern silhouettes, classy cuts and vibrant patterns, Melange by Lifestyle's latest Spring Summer collection redefines ethnic wear and is crafted for the independent woman of today whose sense of style reflects her individuality. "Melange is a brand that gives a contemporary twist to traditional Indian-wear and adds a chic vibe to ethnic looks, much like my free-spirited sense of fashion. The way the brand marries Indian aesthetics with fun, modern nuances makes me rethink ethnic and fall in love with it. Hence, the endorsement," Kangana said.
On the work front, the actress will be next seen in Vishal Bharadwaj's upcoming film, Rangoon.