- Kangana Ranaut Admits Being A Narendra Modi Fan; Talks About Ban On Pakistani Artistes FEARLESSLY
- Manikarnika: Ankita Lokhande Looks Picture Perfect As Jhalkari Bai In This First Look!
- Mental Hai Kya! Kareena Kapoor Khan Was Never Offered This Kangana Ranaut Film
- Mental Hai Kya: Salman Khan MIFFED, Kareena Kapoor REJECTS Kangana Ranaut Starrer Owing To N*dity
- WOW! Why Kareena Said, ''I Appreciate Actors Like Kangana Ranaut & Nepotism Doesn't Exist''?
- Mental Hai Kya Filming Begins! Rajkummar Rao- Kangana Ranaut Ready For A Mental Explosion
- Amitabh Bachchan Calls '60 Year' Copyright Rule Rubbish, Lashes Out Against It
Actress Kangana Ranaut says that growing up she was a slob who hated taking a shower, but reading up about energies changed her lifestyle, which can be seen with her promoting cleanliness by playing Goddess Laxmi in a cleanliness campaign.
"Growing up I was a slob, very lazy and I hated having shower. I was a really dirty person. My parents were fed up, nothing good ever happened."
"I never made friends, no opportunities came my way. Then I read a lot about elements, compositions and energies and I learnt energies are of three types, Sattva, Tamas and Rajas."
Watch Her New Ad Here:
"The most superior type is Sattva and that is all about cleanliness, truth and anything beautiful, artistic, so it starts with a beautiful environment. And that is what Laxmi is about."
"Laxmi is an energy which you can attract only if you have Sattvik energy. And ever since I used these things in my life my life changed. So now I love to have shower, love to keep my environment clean and I make sure I never litter," said Kangana.
She was present at the unveiling of a campaign for Swachh Bharat initiative titled "Don't Let Her Go" at Welingkar Institute here. The campaign features an ad directed by Pradeep Sarkar which sees actors Omkar Kapoor, Ravi Kishan, Isha Koppikar littering and then seeing the picture of Goddess Laxmi near them disappearing.
Then Goddess Laxmi, played by Kangana, is also seen going away and Amitabh Bachchan's voiceover warns of Laxmi disappearing in real life if people litter.