- Kangana Ranaut Birthday Special! Here's 10 Adorable Childhood Pictures Of The 'Queen'
- CDR Case: Kangana Ranaut's Sister Rangoli Blasts DCP Of Thane
- Kangana Ranaut Breaks Silence On Call Detail Records Case: Investigate Before Assuming
- CDR Case: Bombay High Court Directs Thane Police To Release Kangana Ranaut's Lawyer Rizwan Siddiqui
- SHOCKING! Kangana Ranaut's Lawyer Illegally Sourced Hrithik Roshan's Call Data Records? Probe On
- Kangana Ranaut's Funny & Hilarious Statements About Getting Dumped By Her Boyfriends!
- Mrunal Thakur On Working With Hrithik Roshan In Super 30: He Is Humble & Dedicated
Hrithik Roshan and Kangana Ranaut's battle has taken a shocking turn and all the emails that Kangana had sent to Hrithik have been leaked. Reportedly, Kangana Ranaut sent over 3000 emails to Hrithik Roshan over the course of a few years.
According to DNA, she was communicating with an imposter for a period of over 6 months. The daily also has all the copies of Kangana's emails.
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To Read Kangana Ranaut's SHOCKING Emails To Hrithik Roshan.
Kangana Ranaut's Advocate Rizwan Siddiquee issued a statement recently and said that Kangana's account was hacked. "My client Ms. Kangana Ranaut has alleged that Mr. Hrithik Roshan was continuously hacking her email accounts due to which she was forced to shut and abandon her two primary email accounts more than 8 months ago.''
''These allegations was also contained in my counter notice cum reply dated 1st March 2016, to which Hrithik has still not replied to despite lapse of more than fifty (50 days). It is a matter of record that Hrithik filed his FIR only on the 5th of March 2016 i.e. after my client claimed that her emails were hacked.''
''It is therefore apparent that the emails that Hrithik is referring to or relying upon, in all probabilities is not genuine at all and could largely be fabricated. In any event my client is bold enough to admit and accept the emails which were genuinely communicated to Hrithik on his correct email id, only once she verifies the contents of the same.''
''Until such verification and acceptance on the part of my client, any emails circulated by Hrithik to the media in an effort to tarnish my client's name and image or to put pressure on her and/or to outrage her modesty should be treated as fabricated.''
Emails Taken From DNA