- Shaheer Sheikh Spotted With Kangana Ranaut’s Mental Hai Kya Team, Is He Doing The Film?
- International Yoga Day: Kangana Ranaut & Shilpa Shetty Give Us Plenty Of Fitness Goals!
- Dhadak: Karan Johar Takes A Sly Dig At Kangana Ranaut After Launching Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter
- Alia Bhatt, Kangana Ranaut, Juhi Chawla, Dia Mirza & Arjun Kapoor Celebrate World Environment Day
- Jim Sarbh- Kangana Ranaut Get SLAMMED For Cracking A Rape Joke At Cannes, Actor Reveals The Truth!
- Cannes 2018: Deepika Padukone Charms In Frilly Pink, Kangana Ranaut Is Glam In Embroidered Catsuit!
Kangana Ranaut, who has starred in woman centric movies such as Queen, Revolver Rani and Tanu Weds Manu, is all set to encourage millions of women to come forward and speak up about their inspiring stories.
The #BeMoreHuman campaign, shows Kangana Ranaut asking women to share their struggles and victories, and get recognised for their courage and fighting spirit. This in turn, will inspire several other women to speak up and share their stories.
Kangana Ranaut, has partnered with Reebok on this unique journey and was quoted as saying,
"I am thrilled to partner with Reebok on this unique journey and look forward to encouraging millions of women to share their inspiring stories. I was a small town girl with big dreams and I had the courage and conviction to fulfil them. I am not the only one who has battled all odds and come out on the top."
The Queen actress further commented, "I truly believe in the limitless potential that every woman possesses to be fit physically, mentally and socially. I hope my story can help them come out and share their own."
These inspiring stories of women's fighting spirit, would be evaluated by a prominent panel including Kangana Ranaut. The best stories, will be showcased through webisodes and will be promoted on all digital formats. Kangana Ranaut, will felicitate these stories and also host a grand awards night by the end of 2016.
Dave Thomas, Managing Director of Reebok was quoted as saying, "Reebok India is committed to driving women's fitness in the country and to being the leading women's fitness brand. Our #BeMoreHuman campaign is an endeavour to inspire every Indian woman to be better physically, mentally and socially".