- What Price Did Kangana Ranaut Pay For Exposing Bullies In Industry & Being Outspoken?
- Shaheer Sheikh Spotted With Kangana Ranaut’s Mental Hai Kya Team, Is He Doing The Film?
- International Yoga Day: Kangana Ranaut & Shilpa Shetty Give Us Plenty Of Fitness Goals!
- Dhadak: Karan Johar Takes A Sly Dig At Kangana Ranaut After Launching Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter
- Alia Bhatt, Kangana Ranaut, Juhi Chawla, Dia Mirza & Arjun Kapoor Celebrate World Environment Day
- Jim Sarbh- Kangana Ranaut Get SLAMMED For Cracking A Rape Joke At Cannes, Actor Reveals The Truth!
The Queen of Bollywood, Kangana Ranaut revealed in a recent interview that she would love to have babies and is eagerly hoping to see that day! Hailing from the Mandi district in Himachal Pradesh, for her parents she was an "unwanted" child who rebelled during her youthful days and chose a career against her father's wish. She is now thinking about motherhood; she said,
Also Read: Sonam Kapoor To Marry Anand Ahuja In 2017?
"I think I have been fairly independent, but when you are in your late twenties, somewhere your maternal instincts start kicking in and you start to get that feeling very badly: I want to have babies."
She further commented, "I never thought I would talk like this, but it gets really hard not to share it. I am hoping to see that day."
Kangana Ranaut is a three-time national award winning actress and her upcoming movies are Rangoon, Rani Lakshmi Bai and Simran. All the three movies would release in 2017 and we're sure she'll end up giving blockbuster hits at the box office.