- Shaheer Sheikh Spotted With Kangana Ranaut’s Mental Hai Kya Team, Is He Doing The Film?
- International Yoga Day: Kangana Ranaut & Shilpa Shetty Give Us Plenty Of Fitness Goals!
- Dhadak: Karan Johar Takes A Sly Dig At Kangana Ranaut After Launching Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter
- Alia Bhatt, Kangana Ranaut, Juhi Chawla, Dia Mirza & Arjun Kapoor Celebrate World Environment Day
- Jim Sarbh- Kangana Ranaut Get SLAMMED For Cracking A Rape Joke At Cannes, Actor Reveals The Truth!
- Cannes 2018: Deepika Padukone Charms In Frilly Pink, Kangana Ranaut Is Glam In Embroidered Catsuit!
Kangana Ranaut is the new face of the brand Melange from the Lifestyle. The actress has replaced Deepika Padukone, who was earlier the face of Melange. At the press meet, when Kangana was asked about replacing Deepika, she rather gave a surprising reply, which you can read below.
She said, "Every brand goes through a revamp and this time around the concept is being pretty strong. Every time you step into a brand you replace someone. We really complement each other."
Well, we didn't see that coming.
Meanwhile, Check Out Deepika's Recent Photoshoot For Parachute:
Recently, in an interview to Filmfare magazine, when Deepika was asked about her views on the love-hate relationship she has with Kangana, she had said, "It's only one-sided. It's irrelevant.It's really irrelevant. I have way too much going on in my life so what people say, what people do, what people think is really irrelevant."
When Kangana came to know about her reply, she also fired back at Deepika and said, "Really!! She said that? Then why she makes these desperate calls to paint a parallel reality and sends never ending cunning texts to invite me for her trials and parties? Well, she seems rather invested in the irrelevant stuff."
Reason Behind Choosing Kangana For Melange
To all those, who are wondering why Kangana is the new face of Melange, here's what the Managing Director of Lifestyle International Pvt. Ltd, Kabir Lumba has to say on that:
"Melange by Lifestyle has emerged as a preferred contemporary ethnic wear brand for modern women who have a keen sense of style and dress in a manner that amplify their individuality. Kangana wholly embodies the Melange Woman with her effortless style, fierce personality and independent persona."
"Her achievements as a versatile actress coupled with her quintessential confidence are inspirational to women across the country, and we are delighted to have her as our brand ambassador."