Kapoor And Sons trailer launch is happening this instant and we are all super excited to see the stars at the event.
Kapoor And Sons stars Alia Bhatt, Sidharth Malhotra and Fawad Khan in lead roles and Rishi Kapoor, Rajat Kapoor and Ratna Patak Shah in pivotal roles.
This romedy is directed by Shakun Batra, coming under the banner of Dharma Productions, Kapoor And Sons has got all the Bollywood fans super excited. The movie's posters seem fun, Rishi Kapoor looks like the cutest grandpa in town and finally Sidharth-Alia jodi, the rumoured real life jodi coming on-screen after a long time.
If Rishi Kapoor plays the grandpa, then Rajat Sharma plays his son and is on-screen daughter-in-law is Rachna Pathak Shah. Sidharth Malhotra and Fawad Khan will be playing the roles of his two grandsons.
Check Out What The Lead Actors Revealed About The Film, Each Other And Valentine's Day Plans
- Alia Bhatt: Sidharth Malhotra is not at all short-tempered, he is very calm and cool guy.
- Alia Bhatt: I would be in Goa on Valentines while shooting for Gauri's film. So I will go for a date with her.
- Fawad Khan: Kapoor And Sons team was like a family to me.'
- Karan Johar: It took 3-4 hours to apply the prosthetic make up on Rishi Kapoor and it is a difficult thing for an actor to do, to sit for hours through the make up!
- Karan Johar: I am dying to act. I am waiting for a good supporting role. It was a disastrous debut with Bombay Velvet.
- Alia Bhatt: In this film chemistry is not just in love angle but also the family.
Full Coverage Of Kapoor And Sons Trailer Launch!