- IIFA Rocks 2018 Inside Pics: From Varun Dhawan's Groupfie To Anil Kapoor's Dashing Ramp Walk!
- IIFA Awards 2018: Karan Johar Says If You Can't 'Reuse' Talent, Then Refuse That Talent!
- Femina Miss India 2018: Madhuri Dixit, Jacqueline Fernandez & Others Make It A Starry Affair!
- Dhadak: Karan Johar Takes A Sly Dig At Kangana Ranaut After Launching Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter
- Karan Johar DEFECATED IN THE OPEN While Shooting For Shahrukh Khan & Kajol's Sooraj Hua Madham
- Ishaan Khatter & Janhvi Kapoor Make Your Heart Go 'Dhadak' Just Like Sairat In These 7 Scenes!
It seems that Karan Johar has still not recovered from the disaster that was his last acting turn. Yes, we are talking about Bombay Velvet! Recently, when the film-maker appeared on Kapil Sharma's comedy show he confided in the host that he isn't keen in acting anymore after the disastrous performance of Bombay Velvet.
When prodded by Kapil on what made him take up the role, he revealed that he had wanted to do something that people wouldn't expect from him, adding cheekily that he didn't expect the response the film received. A Mumbai Mirror report quoted a source saying, "KJo also said that he has not received a single acting offer after that film, not even a special appearance or cameo."
Meanwhile on the show, KJo even spilled the beans on his filmi inner circle, revealing that Shahrukh Khan spends four hours in a bathroom every day, Alia Bhatt is actually very intelligent, Kareena Kapoor Khan is always clued in to all the gossip and passes it on to cousin Ranbir, who then broadcasts it to everyone else, and Deepika is extremely emotional and cries easily.
Talking about KJo's upcoming films, sometime ago, there were reports that he is planning to cast SRK and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in a film. However, later in an interview to a leading daily, he refuted all these rumours.