- Dhadak First Day Collection: Ishaan Khatter-Janhvi Kapoor Starrer Gets A Flying Start At The BO!
- Dhadak Movie Review: Despite Ishaan Khatter's Terrific Act, You Crave For Sairat's Simplicity!
- Ranveer Singh To Be Seen In Conversation With Jaggi Vasudev At IIMB Annual Leadership Conclave
- Dhadak Box Office Prediction: Will Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter Starrer Cross The 100-Crore-Mark?
- Guess Who! This Celeb Makes Janhvi Kapoor Feel Like She's The Most Important Girl In The World
- Varun Dhawan, Karan Johar, Vaani Kapoor & Others Attend Bhumi Pednekar's Birthday Bash! Pictures
- Kartik Aaryan Thinks He's An A-list Star Now; Karan Johar THROWS Him Out Of The Akshay Kumar's Film
- Dhadak: Here's Why This Ishaan Khatter-Janhvi Kapoor Film Should Be Your Pick For This Week!
- Aamir Khan & Karan Johar To Come Together For Osho Biopic?
- Anurag Kashyap Praises Karan Johar’s Work In Lust Stories;Tells People To Empower Themselves
- Akash Ambani & Shloka Mehta's Engagement Pics: Shahrukh Khan, Alia Bhatt & Ranbir Kapoor Arrive!
- Did Tiger Shroff Refuse To Work With Ranveer Singh? Karan Johar Reacts To Reports!
Shahrukh Khan holds a very special position in Karan Johar's heart. The filmmaker has always respected and valued the bond he shares with the superstar.
In a recent interview with Hindustan Times, Karan Johar talked about his friendship with Shahrukh Khan, his rumoured movie with SRK and Aishwarya and much more. Read it below.
Karan Johar On King Khan
"As I have always said, Shahrukh Khan is and will always be family. And I believe he also said [on my chat show], ‘I have to constantly prove my love for him (Karan)'. We have family, love and friendship. We have respect and so much gratitude for each other and for where we have reached. I have always said that Shahrukh and his family are beyond just family to me. Sometimes, I feel that I don't have to prove that to anyone. Only he and I know the love that we have for each other.''
On His Next Directorial Venture With Shahrukh & Aishwarya
''No, these are all rumours and conjectures. I don't even know the script of my next film. How can I have a cast? I have no clue what I am making next. I am taking off in December for two weeks to go somewhere and centre my thoughts. I will come back with new, renewed vigour in the new year.''
On Launching Jhanvi Kapoor
''I don't want to make any announcement of any sort as of now. Sairat is a film I absolutely loved. I have great regard for the movie and its film-maker. The movie blew my mind. I don't want to say anything more until the formal details are out.''
On His First Film To Enter 100 Crores
''Technically, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil is my first Rs 100-crore film, and I'm officially a member of the Rs 100-crore club now. But what's of paramount importance is the worldwide acceptance of the film, and that different audiences have loved it.''
Karan Johar also added, ''Even if a few reactions were polarised, a certain amount of thought went into it. ADHM is a film that has a very unusual take and interpretation on love, friendship and sensuality. I am glad, given the circumstances the film went through, that we still had a smooth and successful release.''
Also Read: Shahrukh Khan Hosts A Party For Chris Martin At Mannat; Salman, Deepika, Ranveer & Others Attend
''I must say it was a very daunting task. The toughest two months prior to the release of any film I've made were the toughest. There's so much talk about whether the industry is fragmented or not, but I got a lot love and support from so many members of the film fraternity who helped me ensure a smooth release. I will always be grateful to them. I can't imagine a tougher time in my life, but it has taught me a lot,'' he revealed.