- Dhadak: No Phone-policy After Janhvi Kapoor-Ishaan Khatter's Pictures Get Leaked From The Sets
- Ajay Devgn: System Of Blocking Release Dates Is Gone!
- Sridevi Had To Work With Karan Johar From April 2018? New Details Emerge!
- Arjun Kapoor, Karan Johar & Others Rush To Console Janhvi & Khushi Kapoor After Sridevi's Death!
- Welcome To New York Review: Full Throttle Assault On Your Senses!
- Price Of Saying NO To KJO! Saaho In Big Trouble Because Of Prabhas' Cold War With Karan Johar?
- TWIST IN THE TALE! Varun Dhawan's Rannbhoomi Is A Reworked Version Of Karan Johar's Shuddhi?
- Dear Aamir Khan, Karan Johar Has Got Something Really Sweet Things To Say About You!
- WOW! Varun Dhawan Reunites With Karan Johar & Shashank Khaitan For A Warrior Film Titled Rannbhoomi
- Karan Johar’s ‘Singles Only’ Valentine’s Day Party Is So Funny & Quirky! View Pictures
- VICTIM OF PERCEPTION! Karan Johar Is UNHAPPY That He Isn't Taken Seriously Unlike Bhansali & Hirani
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Gets COLD-SHOULDERED By Rani Mukerji & Shweta Bachchan At Yash-Roohi's B'day?
- An Emotional Shahrukh Khan Tells Rani Mukerji, His Biggest Hichki Moment Is The Death Of His Parents
Shahrukh Khan holds a very special position in Karan Johar's heart. The filmmaker has always respected and valued the bond he shares with the superstar.
In a recent interview with Hindustan Times, Karan Johar talked about his friendship with Shahrukh Khan, his rumoured movie with SRK and Aishwarya and much more. Read it below.
Karan Johar On King Khan
"As I have always said, Shahrukh Khan is and will always be family. And I believe he also said [on my chat show], ‘I have to constantly prove my love for him (Karan)'. We have family, love and friendship. We have respect and so much gratitude for each other and for where we have reached. I have always said that Shahrukh and his family are beyond just family to me. Sometimes, I feel that I don't have to prove that to anyone. Only he and I know the love that we have for each other.''
On His Next Directorial Venture With Shahrukh & Aishwarya
''No, these are all rumours and conjectures. I don't even know the script of my next film. How can I have a cast? I have no clue what I am making next. I am taking off in December for two weeks to go somewhere and centre my thoughts. I will come back with new, renewed vigour in the new year.''
On Launching Jhanvi Kapoor
''I don't want to make any announcement of any sort as of now. Sairat is a film I absolutely loved. I have great regard for the movie and its film-maker. The movie blew my mind. I don't want to say anything more until the formal details are out.''
On His First Film To Enter 100 Crores
''Technically, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil is my first Rs 100-crore film, and I'm officially a member of the Rs 100-crore club now. But what's of paramount importance is the worldwide acceptance of the film, and that different audiences have loved it.''
Karan Johar also added, ''Even if a few reactions were polarised, a certain amount of thought went into it. ADHM is a film that has a very unusual take and interpretation on love, friendship and sensuality. I am glad, given the circumstances the film went through, that we still had a smooth and successful release.''
Also Read: Shahrukh Khan Hosts A Party For Chris Martin At Mannat; Salman, Deepika, Ranveer & Others Attend
''I must say it was a very daunting task. The toughest two months prior to the release of any film I've made were the toughest. There's so much talk about whether the industry is fragmented or not, but I got a lot love and support from so many members of the film fraternity who helped me ensure a smooth release. I will always be grateful to them. I can't imagine a tougher time in my life, but it has taught me a lot,'' he revealed.