- Dhadak First Day Collection: Ishaan Khatter-Janhvi Kapoor Starrer Gets A Flying Start At The BO!
- Dhadak Movie Review: Despite Ishaan Khatter's Terrific Act, You Crave For Sairat's Simplicity!
- Ranveer Singh To Be Seen In Conversation With Jaggi Vasudev At IIMB Annual Leadership Conclave
- Dhadak Box Office Prediction: Will Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter Starrer Cross The 100-Crore-Mark?
- Guess Who! This Celeb Makes Janhvi Kapoor Feel Like She's The Most Important Girl In The World
- Varun Dhawan, Karan Johar, Vaani Kapoor & Others Attend Bhumi Pednekar's Birthday Bash! Pictures
- Kartik Aaryan Thinks He's An A-list Star Now; Karan Johar THROWS Him Out Of The Akshay Kumar's Film
- Dhadak: Here's Why This Ishaan Khatter-Janhvi Kapoor Film Should Be Your Pick For This Week!
- Aamir Khan & Karan Johar To Come Together For Osho Biopic?
- Anurag Kashyap Praises Karan Johar’s Work In Lust Stories;Tells People To Empower Themselves
- Akash Ambani & Shloka Mehta's Engagement Pics: Shahrukh Khan, Alia Bhatt & Ranbir Kapoor Arrive!
- Did Tiger Shroff Refuse To Work With Ranveer Singh? Karan Johar Reacts To Reports!
Every now and then, we get to hear about Shahrukh Khan's elder son, Aryan Khan's Bollywood debut! However, it is not going to happen soon but in his recent interview with Filmfare, director Karan Johar expressed his excitement over Aryan's debut!
So, what did he say? Read on to know and let us tell you that if you already a fan of Aryan Khan, you are gonna love Karan Johar even more!
‘One Shouldn’t Burden Him With Anything’
Karan Says, "Aryan is young. He has four years of university left (reportedly Aryan's attending the film school at the University of Southern California - USC). After that he'll decide what he wants. Right now, one shouldn't burden him with anything."
‘I Love Aryan’
He adds, "I've told him (Aryan) that if he ever decides to do movies I have to be part of his launch. I'll force myself into that because I love Aryan."
‘He’s My Godchild’
Further he also shared what Aryan means to him. "He's my godchild. I've seen him growing up. He is as old as my career," told Karan.
‘Aryan Is Beyond Films’
He also revealed why Aryan is more than a family to him. "He was born after the first schedule of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai on November 12, 1997. For me Aryan is beyond films. He's more than family to me," said Karan.
Is KJoLaunching Shahid’s Brother Too?
When asked about the same, KJo told, "There are a lot of stories circulating. I don't want to confirm anything officially because when things happen, the announcement will be made."
In the same interview, Karan Johar also revealed how he has the knack of what young crowd love to see in his films. He says, "I don't want to be irrelevant to them. I'm young in my head and heart. I want to make content that appeals to them. I know exactly what they wear, what music they hear and what language they use. I connect with the generation. I understand their angst."
On the work front, Karan is gearing up for his upcoming film, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. The film has a stellar casts including Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma and Fawad Khan!