- Bipasha Basu & KSG's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Message Shows What True Love Really Is!
- Jennifer Winget, Hina Khan, Karan Patel & Others Bag Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Awards 2018 (PICS)
- Bipasha Basu: I Used To Think I'll Never Get Married
- Bipasha Basu BLASTS Her Pregnancy Rumours! Calls It Ridiculous & Sad
- She Is PISSED OFF! An Angry Bipasha Basu SLAMS Pregnancy Rumours; Says 'Kinda Getting Irritating'
- OH MY GOD! Is Bipasha Basu Pregnant With Her First Child; Spotted Hiding Her BABY BUMP?
Is there any woman out there, who does not wish secretly that her would-be hubby is a good cook! It seems like God has happily fulfilled Bipasha's wish.
The Bong beauty, who is currently enjoying every bit of her newly married life, recently revealed that between her and Karan Singh Grover, her hubby is a better cook, while talking to a leading daily.
She says, "I always cooked but once in a while. I am lazy about cooking. But between me and Karan, he, I think, is a better cook as has he has studied in Hotel Management. My best dish is Chicken Khow Suey and my command over Thai food is good too, but if you ask me Karan's best dish? I am yet to taste it (laughs)!"
In the same interview, she also talked about how she loves being married and she is enjoying while taking care of her hubby and home.
Later, the Alone actress also talked about hert Twitter handle, which remains as 'Bipasha basu' even after marriage. On which she said, "I tried changing on Twitter too but it said that the name was too long and didn't accept it. I am also changing my name for films to Bipasha Basu Singh Grover (laughs). It's a full sentence and I love it!"
(Inputs From DNA)