- Here’s What Karan Singh Grover Has To Say About His Ex-Wife Jennifer Winget After Watching Bepannaah
- Unheard Love Stories Of Indian Television Couples Who Got Married In Real Life!
- Bipasha Basu & KSG's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Message Shows What True Love Really Is!
- Jennifer Winget, Hina Khan, Karan Patel & Others Bag Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Awards 2018 (PICS)
- Bipasha Basu: I Used To Think I'll Never Get Married
- Bipasha Basu BLASTS Her Pregnancy Rumours! Calls It Ridiculous & Sad
Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover tied the knot on April 30th and soon left for their honeymoon in Maldives. Recently, for the first time Karan Singh Grover talked about his third marriage with Bipasha Basu.
Karan Singh Grover told Hindustan Times about marrying Bipasha, ''There is so much that happens in your life. You realise what you need to change and that comes when you truly realise what you want and what makes you happy. She made me realise that in many ways. And I kept on falling in love with her over and over again.''
Check Out Some Adorable Pictures Of Karan & Bipasha Below
When asked how it feels to have married, Karan Singh Grover said, ''She is still dreaming of exits and entries and whether there's enough security and then she wakes up and I tell her, 'Babe we have already done it.'''
Also Read: Oh-So-Desirable!Deepika Padukone & Akshay Kumar's Chemistry In These Pics Will Take Your Breath Away
In the same interview, both Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh were asked about the difficulties they faced while convincing their families. Bipasha Basu said, ''Yes, there was a lot of drama in our lives. A lot was created and a lot existed. We were in love and when our parents saw that we were happy with each other they realised we were right for each other. So, they were happy for us. There was a lot of news, we laughed it off.''
And Karan Singh Grover said, ''Our parents were very supportive. There was no drama.'
We wish you both a very happy married life!