- Saif Ali Khan To Play A Naga Sadhu In His Next! Read Details
- Taimur Is A GUNDA, Says Daddy Saif Ali Khan!
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: On Karisma Kapoor's Birthday, Kareena & Sonam Paint The Town Red!
- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- London Diaries: Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Head To London With Daddy Randhir Kapoor, View Pics
- Forget Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan; Taimur Steals The Thunder In London! View Pictures
- Ranbir Kapoor Is OBSESSED With This Person & Stalks Him At Every Given Opportunity!
- Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan Spotted Strolling The Streets Of London With Taimur [PICTURES]
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- Kareena Kapoor Is Unstoppable; Fought The 'Wedding & Baby' Shackles In Bollywood
- Pre-Birthday Special! Kareena Kapoor Meets Sonam Kapoor In London
- Here's What Sonam Kapoor Plans To Do On Her Birthday Along With Hubby Anand Ahuja
Kareena Kapoor Khan, who is expecting her first child in December this year, recently spoke to MissMalini and while playing a little game at the launch of BBlunt Salon Secret with the team of MissMalini, Kareena revealed many interesting things related to her baby!
From what she expects from the baby to what flaw of hubby Saif Ali Khan she doesn't want in her child, Bebo made the game super interesting!
She was asked to complete the following sentences about her future child. Read her cute replies below...
"I Hope You're Good At...."
When Kareena was asked to complete this sentence, she told MissMalini, "Dancing because your father is not." Lol! Isn't she just too cute? So now you know, Mr Khan, this weakness of yours, Kareena doesn't want in her child.
"I Hope You Aren't Afraid Of...."
Kareena completed this sentence by saying, "Cockroaches like me." Did you guys know that would-be mommy of B-town, Kareena is extremely afraid of cockroaches?
"I Hope You Ignore...."
"Rude people," replied Kareena instantly. Kareena has been in the film industry for more than ten years and the lady really knows how to tackle different kind of people. Her reply is no surprise to us!
"I Hope You Love...."
"Me," told Kareena. Aww, we can't stop drooling over the cuteness of Kareena Kapoor. She is surely going to be fun mommy!
"I Hope That Your First Tattoo Is...."
Kareena rather gave a realistic reply to this question and completed the sentence by saying, "I'm not sure what I feel about that. There's a long time for that!"
"Hope You Never Forget...."
"I carried you for 9 months," told Kareena Kapoor! Like the other replies, this reply of the Jab We Met actress is indeed an emotional one!
"I Hope You Become...."
Kareena herself is one shining star and she wishes the same for her baby. "A shining star." Well, Kareena, the moment the baby comes to this world, he/she will become a star! After all, the baby is of Superstars.
Kareena's Work Commitments
Kareena is setting an example for all the working pregnant ladies out there! The lady has made it clear that no matter what, if she has made any comitments, she will fulfill it. Even her pregnancy can't come between her and her work!
Recently, a photoshoot of Kareena Kapoor for Malabar Golds & Diamonds wnet viral on social media. The actress was seen donning a lehenga and was looking breathtaking in her ethnic best!
On The Work Front
On the professional front, Kareena was last seen in Udta Punjab along with Shahid Kapoor and Alia Bhatt. Her next project would be with Sonam Kapoor, titled as 'Veere Di Wedding.'
With the actress shooing away many taboos regarding a pregnant actress, she has already proved that why many girls consider her as their icon!
Apart from the movie buffs, she is also wooing the fashion police with her amazing style statement. Recently, while talking to a leading daily, Kareena revealed she is loving this phase and here's what she told:
"Well I think it's all about wearing things that you are comfortable in, I have always done that - something that represents your personality. Yeah, I hope to keep up the maternity style as long as I look good in it."