- Saif Ali Khan To Play A Naga Sadhu In His Next! Read Details
- Taimur Is A GUNDA, Says Daddy Saif Ali Khan!
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: On Karisma Kapoor's Birthday, Kareena & Sonam Paint The Town Red!
- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- London Diaries: Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Head To London With Daddy Randhir Kapoor, View Pics
- Forget Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan; Taimur Steals The Thunder In London! View Pictures
- Ranbir Kapoor Is OBSESSED With This Person & Stalks Him At Every Given Opportunity!
- Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan Spotted Strolling The Streets Of London With Taimur [PICTURES]
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- Kareena Kapoor Is Unstoppable; Fought The 'Wedding & Baby' Shackles In Bollywood
- Pre-Birthday Special! Kareena Kapoor Meets Sonam Kapoor In London
- Here's What Sonam Kapoor Plans To Do On Her Birthday Along With Hubby Anand Ahuja
There's a reason why everybody is going gaga over Kareena Kapoor Khan, who is expecting a baby with hubby Saif Ali Khan. Generally, when any actress expects a baby, she keeps herself away from all the limelight and hardly seen attending any event.
But unlike other actresses, Kareena Kapoor Khan is breaking all the stereotypes living her life on her own terms and conditions! Her recent outings are solid proof that one can lead a normal life even in pregnancy and one does not need to close herself in a room!
Check Out Kareena's 'Bindaas' Pictures Below:
Kareena At The Airport
Kareena Kapoor Khan spotted with Saif Ali Khan at the airport and the lady walks with the confidence while holding her hubby's hand.
Is That Pregnancy Glow?
Look how gorgeous does Kareena Kapoor Khan look, even in her casual look. And that glow in Kareena's face is making us drool.
Kareena Kapoor Khan
The would-be mommy of B-town, Kareena Kapoor Khan looks breathtaking in her black ethnic wear, all set to attend Pristine Estates' event in Hyderabad.
Kareena & Saif
Undoubtedly, Kareena & Saif are enjoing this special phase of their lives to the fullest! The duo was seen clicking a selfie with their fans at an event in Hyderabad.
Kareena With Her Team
Kareena Kapoor Khan posing for a selfie with her team. She was seen along with Pompy Hans and Poonam Damania, with whom Kareena shares an unbreakable bond!
Since the first month of her pregnancy period, Kareena was very clear that she won't let her pregnancy come between her work front and we can clearly see that.
Saifeena; The Brand Ambassadors Of Prathima Hopital
Kareena Kapoor Khan and Saif Ali Khan are the new brand ambassadors of Prathima Hospitals. This picture is from the press meet of the hospital.
Posing Like A Pro
Kareena is a born poser. If you've seen her childhood pictures, you are surely gonna agree with us.
Take A Bow Ladies!
Kareena has become a role model to many women and has proved that a woman's career doesn't end after she becomes pregnant. In a recent interview to an entertainment daily, Kareena's nutritionist revealed how she wants to become an inspiration to many.
Point To Be Noted
Rujuta Diwekar was quoted as saying, ''She wants to use her popularity to impact young girls and mothers across the country. She understands that she is presently living out a beautiful physical and physiological change, but it doesn't have to take anything away from her acting calibre, or give people a reason to question her professional capabilities."
In Picture: Kareena's Cute Selfie
Kareena Kapoor has been breaking stereotypes in her own space; be it by walking the ramp with her baby bump at the LFW 2016 or by signing for Veere Di Wedding while pregnant!
Kareena For Hello Magazine
The actress has recently shot the upcoming cover of Hello magazine along with her sister Karisma Kapoor. This BTS picture with Manish is from the same day of the shoot.
On the work front, Kareena will be next seen in Veere Di Wedding. Talking about taking a break from movies, recently she had cleared all the air and told, "As we are actors, we are badgered with questions. Even if I was not an actor and may be a chef or anything else I would still go ahead with my life in this phase (referring to pregnancy). I love acting so why should I stop working."
As far as Veere Di Wedding's shoot is concerned , she told, ''We are going to decide when are we going to shoot. It might be in couple of days in October then I will pick up the film post delivery.''