- Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Meet Hillary Clinton! View Pictures
- WOW! Why Kareena Said, ''I Appreciate Actors Like Kangana Ranaut & Nepotism Doesn't Exist''?
- Kareena Kapoor Wants To Star In A Kannada Movie! Read Details
- Kareena Kapoor Talks About Taimur's Birth, Reveals Some Days Were Really Frustrating; Here's Why
- Randhir Kapoor Celebrates His Birthday With His Daughters Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor! Pictures
- CATFIGHT With Her Co-Stars On Veere Di Wedding Sets? Kareena Kapoor Khan Says 'That's Just A Myth'
- Veerey Ki Wedding Trailer: Jimmy Shergill & Pulkit Samrat Do Quite The Opposite!
- Birthday Bash! Kareena Kapoor, Karisma Kapoor, Malaika Arora & Amrita Arora Go WILD In Goa! Pictures
- IT CAN'T GET CUTER THAN THIS! Taimur Ali Khan's Play-Time With Daddy Saif Is A Priceless Moment
- Bundle Of Joy! Taimur Tries To Comb His Hair & The Picture Looks So Cute
- SO FUNNY! Saif Ali Khan Compares Taimur To A Drunk Baby
- Sonam Kapoor & Kareena Kapoor's Veere Di Wedding Will Usher A New Era In Bollywood, Says Rhea Kapoor
- INSIDE PICS! Kajol, Rani Mukherji, Kareena Kapoor Have A Blast At KJo's Birthday Bash For Mom Hiroo
There's a reason why everybody is going gaga over Kareena Kapoor Khan, who is expecting a baby with hubby Saif Ali Khan. Generally, when any actress expects a baby, she keeps herself away from all the limelight and hardly seen attending any event.
But unlike other actresses, Kareena Kapoor Khan is breaking all the stereotypes living her life on her own terms and conditions! Her recent outings are solid proof that one can lead a normal life even in pregnancy and one does not need to close herself in a room!
Check Out Kareena's 'Bindaas' Pictures Below:
Kareena At The Airport
Kareena Kapoor Khan spotted with Saif Ali Khan at the airport and the lady walks with the confidence while holding her hubby's hand.
Is That Pregnancy Glow?
Look how gorgeous does Kareena Kapoor Khan look, even in her casual look. And that glow in Kareena's face is making us drool.
Kareena Kapoor Khan
The would-be mommy of B-town, Kareena Kapoor Khan looks breathtaking in her black ethnic wear, all set to attend Pristine Estates' event in Hyderabad.
Kareena & Saif
Undoubtedly, Kareena & Saif are enjoing this special phase of their lives to the fullest! The duo was seen clicking a selfie with their fans at an event in Hyderabad.
Kareena With Her Team
Kareena Kapoor Khan posing for a selfie with her team. She was seen along with Pompy Hans and Poonam Damania, with whom Kareena shares an unbreakable bond!
Since the first month of her pregnancy period, Kareena was very clear that she won't let her pregnancy come between her work front and we can clearly see that.
Saifeena; The Brand Ambassadors Of Prathima Hopital
Kareena Kapoor Khan and Saif Ali Khan are the new brand ambassadors of Prathima Hospitals. This picture is from the press meet of the hospital.
Posing Like A Pro
Kareena is a born poser. If you've seen her childhood pictures, you are surely gonna agree with us.
Take A Bow Ladies!
Kareena has become a role model to many women and has proved that a woman's career doesn't end after she becomes pregnant. In a recent interview to an entertainment daily, Kareena's nutritionist revealed how she wants to become an inspiration to many.
Point To Be Noted
Rujuta Diwekar was quoted as saying, ''She wants to use her popularity to impact young girls and mothers across the country. She understands that she is presently living out a beautiful physical and physiological change, but it doesn't have to take anything away from her acting calibre, or give people a reason to question her professional capabilities."
In Picture: Kareena's Cute Selfie
Kareena Kapoor has been breaking stereotypes in her own space; be it by walking the ramp with her baby bump at the LFW 2016 or by signing for Veere Di Wedding while pregnant!
Kareena For Hello Magazine
The actress has recently shot the upcoming cover of Hello magazine along with her sister Karisma Kapoor. This BTS picture with Manish is from the same day of the shoot.
On the work front, Kareena will be next seen in Veere Di Wedding. Talking about taking a break from movies, recently she had cleared all the air and told, "As we are actors, we are badgered with questions. Even if I was not an actor and may be a chef or anything else I would still go ahead with my life in this phase (referring to pregnancy). I love acting so why should I stop working."
As far as Veere Di Wedding's shoot is concerned , she told, ''We are going to decide when are we going to shoot. It might be in couple of days in October then I will pick up the film post delivery.''