- Saif Ali Khan To Play A Naga Sadhu In His Next! Read Details
- Taimur Is A GUNDA, Says Daddy Saif Ali Khan!
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: On Karisma Kapoor's Birthday, Kareena & Sonam Paint The Town Red!
- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- London Diaries: Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Head To London With Daddy Randhir Kapoor, View Pics
- Forget Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan; Taimur Steals The Thunder In London! View Pictures
The 34-year-old 'Ki & Ka' actress walked the ramp for Rohit Bal yesterday (April 4, 2016) gave an astonishing closure to the Lakme Fashion Week 2016. We gotta say that looked every bit of a diva, dressed in royal blue lehnga choli with golden 'chaand' motif's, as she walked the ramp with historical St Xavier's College in the backdrop.
"I love the chand motif on the lehenga. It is something special. I would love to keep this for coming fifty years for my family. I love Rohit's clothes. His clothes show his personality. He puts his heart in it," Kareena said.
Click On 'VIEW PHOTOS' To See All The Pics:
The actress, who has not only given hits but is also known for her critically acclaimed roles, however, recently had said people nowadays don't show much respect to actors as before. While the actress appreciates the new generation of film making, she is upset with the promotional trend that is taking a toll on celebrities.
During an interview for her film Ki and Ka, Kareena had said: "Earlier, there was respect for the actor but now I don't see such respect among people. Earlier, people used to get desperate to get one glimpse of their favourite actors, but now celebrities themselves put their bathroom pictures and too many weird pictures on social media."
On the work front, Kareena will be next seen in Udta Punjab, which also casts Shahid Kapoor, Alia Bhatt and Diljit Dosanjh in the lead roles.
She was recently seen in R Balki's Ki And Ka, which also casts Arjun Kapoor in the lead role.