- Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Meet Hillary Clinton! View Pictures
- WOW! Why Kareena Said, ''I Appreciate Actors Like Kangana Ranaut & Nepotism Doesn't Exist''?
- Kareena Kapoor Wants To Star In A Kannada Movie! Read Details
- Kareena Kapoor Talks About Taimur's Birth, Reveals Some Days Were Really Frustrating; Here's Why
- Randhir Kapoor Celebrates His Birthday With His Daughters Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor! Pictures
- CATFIGHT With Her Co-Stars On Veere Di Wedding Sets? Kareena Kapoor Khan Says 'That's Just A Myth'
- INTERESTING! Ravi Teja Expresses His Wish To Do A Hindi Film Like Ki & Ka
The 34-year-old 'Ki & Ka' actress walked the ramp for Rohit Bal yesterday (April 4, 2016) gave an astonishing closure to the Lakme Fashion Week 2016. We gotta say that looked every bit of a diva, dressed in royal blue lehnga choli with golden 'chaand' motif's, as she walked the ramp with historical St Xavier's College in the backdrop.
"I love the chand motif on the lehenga. It is something special. I would love to keep this for coming fifty years for my family. I love Rohit's clothes. His clothes show his personality. He puts his heart in it," Kareena said.
Click On 'VIEW PHOTOS' To See All The Pics:
The actress, who has not only given hits but is also known for her critically acclaimed roles, however, recently had said people nowadays don't show much respect to actors as before. While the actress appreciates the new generation of film making, she is upset with the promotional trend that is taking a toll on celebrities.
During an interview for her film Ki and Ka, Kareena had said: "Earlier, there was respect for the actor but now I don't see such respect among people. Earlier, people used to get desperate to get one glimpse of their favourite actors, but now celebrities themselves put their bathroom pictures and too many weird pictures on social media."
On the work front, Kareena will be next seen in Udta Punjab, which also casts Shahid Kapoor, Alia Bhatt and Diljit Dosanjh in the lead roles.
She was recently seen in R Balki's Ki And Ka, which also casts Arjun Kapoor in the lead role.