- Saif Ali Khan To Play A Naga Sadhu In His Next! Read Details
- Taimur Is A GUNDA, Says Daddy Saif Ali Khan!
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: On Karisma Kapoor's Birthday, Kareena & Sonam Paint The Town Red!
- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- London Diaries: Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Head To London With Daddy Randhir Kapoor, View Pics
- Forget Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan; Taimur Steals The Thunder In London! View Pictures
- Ranbir Kapoor Is OBSESSED With This Person & Stalks Him At Every Given Opportunity!
- Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan Spotted Strolling The Streets Of London With Taimur [PICTURES]
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- Kareena Kapoor Is Unstoppable; Fought The 'Wedding & Baby' Shackles In Bollywood
- Pre-Birthday Special! Kareena Kapoor Meets Sonam Kapoor In London
- Here's What Sonam Kapoor Plans To Do On Her Birthday Along With Hubby Anand Ahuja
Kareena Kapoor Khan has already entered into the seventh month of her pregnancy and we have brought to you her latest pictures that will surely make you swoon! The lady is leaving no stones unturned to make our jaw drop with her 'wow' maternity style and her latest airport pictures are no less 'wow'.
The actress was seen in a white coloured maxi dress and paired it up with a yellow pullover and she was looking damn cute! We're sure her pictures will bring an instant smile on your face as it's a rare sight to see any popular celebrity roaming without any drama that too, during their pregnancy! (Doesn't that make Kareena sabse alag? )
Check Out All The Pictures Below..
She gave her look a sassy touch, while finishing up her look with sunglasses and white sneakers. Recently, we have not seen any B-town actress, nailing her maternity look as coolly as Kareena.
We’re Waiting For December
The royal couple of B-town, Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan are all set to welcome their baby in December and we can't hold back our excitement.
Questions That Disturb Kareena These Days
On one side, Kareena is super excited for the arrival of her first bay, while on the other side, recently Kareena had shared some frivolous questions that's she is being bombarded with these days, like whether she is having a girl child or a boy child; and mentioned that they badly disturbs her.
‘Whether It’s A Boy Or A Girl?’
"Wherever I go these days there is just one question asked which I think quite intrusive but, still I am asked both me and Saif whether it is a boy or is it a girl? Have you found out?," told Kareena.
"And I am like excuse me what difference does it make. I am a girl child I would love to have a girl what is the difference. Probably I have done more for my parents than a son would," had said Kareena at an event.
‘These Questions Upset Me’
Kareena had further added, "We are still in a nation where we have been asked oh you are getting married and still going to work, oh you are having a child are you till going to work. These questions upset me."
Kareena On Girl Child
"Not just for me or my child but for the millions of children out there. For all those people who think a girl child is considered taboo, a girl is considered not equal enough, not up to a man but you must know a woman is the only soul that has the right to carry a soul in her. That is truly something that is a joy."
We Owe A Thanks To Kareena
No wonder why, the lady is often being referred to as the trendsetter. We're so proud of Kareena for bringing such negative thoughts of society regarding 'the birth of girl child' into the limelight and that too, on many big platforms.
Kareena’s Work Front
On the professional front, Kareena will be seen playing a pregnant women in her upcoming film, Veere Di Wedding. The film also casts Sonam Kapoor, Swara Bhaskar and Shikha Tilsania in the lead roles.
Sonam On Kareena
Talking about Kareena's pregnancy, Sonam had revealed that, "We didn't accommodate her pregnancy into the plot. It was there all along in the script. If Kareena had not gotten pregnant, we would have had to use prosthetic for her character to look pregnant. So in many ways, her pregnancy is God-sent for our film."
Sonam is collaborating with Bebo for the first time and is quite excited about the same. Earlier, she had mentioned in her interviews that, "Lolo (Karisma), Bebo (Kareena), my sister Rhea and I have always been very close. Kareena is one of my favourite actresses. It's a pleasure to be working with her."
The film Veere Di Wedding is directed by Shashanka Ghosh, who directed Sonam in Khubsoorat two years ago. This light-hearted chick flick is constantly in the buzz owing to its star cast!