- Saif Ali Khan To Play A Naga Sadhu In His Next! Read Details
- Taimur Is A GUNDA, Says Daddy Saif Ali Khan!
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: On Karisma Kapoor's Birthday, Kareena & Sonam Paint The Town Red!
- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- London Diaries: Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Head To London With Daddy Randhir Kapoor, View Pics
- Forget Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan; Taimur Steals The Thunder In London! View Pictures
- Ranbir Kapoor Is OBSESSED With This Person & Stalks Him At Every Given Opportunity!
- Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan Spotted Strolling The Streets Of London With Taimur [PICTURES]
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- Kareena Kapoor Is Unstoppable; Fought The 'Wedding & Baby' Shackles In Bollywood
- Pre-Birthday Special! Kareena Kapoor Meets Sonam Kapoor In London
- Here's What Sonam Kapoor Plans To Do On Her Birthday Along With Hubby Anand Ahuja
Kareena Kapoor Khan is expecting her first child with hubby Saif Ali Khan in December! But before that, Kareena is leaving, not even a single chance to spend some quality time with her close pals that also includes Manish Malhotra and Karisma Kapoor!
The gorgeous actress was seen chilling out with Mr Malhotra and Lolo and we just can't stop drooling over their bonding! The trio looks so cool in their latest picture.
Check Out Their Pictures Below..
Picture Shared By Manish
Ace designer Manish Malhotra shared this picture on his Instagram page and wrote, "#AtHome #Fun #Relaxed #evening with my #favourites @therealkarismakapoor #kareenakapoorkhan #friendsforever #relationships @mmalhotraworld."
Manish On Kareena's Maternity Style
Recently, best friend and designer Manish Malhotra commented on Bebo's maternity style and had revealed that, "Dress wise, whatever she wants from me, I will make it for her. She is very fashionable and intelligent. I think she wants to be this easy mother, wearing loose shirts and kurtas."
Kareena Is Like My Sister
He had also mentioned that, "Kareena is my sister and my friend. The first time when she faced the camera, I was there with her. That was in Kaho Na Pyar Hai, which she eventually did not do. She is family and of course we are all so happy for her."
Manish's All Time Favourite: Kareena
Once while talking to an entertainment portal, when Manish was asked about who is his favourite showstopper, he has said, "I have had all my dear friends from Bollywood walk the ramp for me and love all of them. But if I had to pick one, It would be Kareena Kapoor as she has walked the ramp thrice for me and I simply adore her."
Did You Know?
Manish Malhotra was first among others, who knew about Kareena Kapoor Khan's pregnancy before everyone else.
Kareena-Manish's Special Bond
He was quoted as saying, "Of course I am very very happy for her. She called me a couple of days ago that she wanted to share this news with me and Karan Johar. She is very very special to me, so we all are very happy for her."
Also Read: Karisma's Advice To Kareena On Pregnancy
"Well, my advice (to Kareena) is, 'Don't take advice from anyone because everyone has some sort of advice to give to a mother-to-be'. You should just learn from your own instinct and experiences," told Karisma.
The Jab We Met actress was also spotted with her old friend, Manish Malhotra. Reportedly, the duo has been collaborated for a Vogue photoshoot. In the icture: Kareena Kapoor Khan, her make-up artist, Pompy Hans, Anaita Adajania and Manish Malhotra!
On The Work Front
On the work front, Kareena, who was last seen in Udta Punjab, will star in Rhea Kapoor's Veere Di Wedding, alongside Sonam Kapoor, Swara Bhaskar and Shikha Talsania.
Enjoying Her Pregnancy Like A Pro
Kareena Kapoor is absolutely enjoying her pregnancy for the moment and is not too concerned about the kind of roles she will be offered post her maternity break.
However, it's often seen how most heroine's become choosy and pick roles often women oriented ones while returning to acting after delivering a baby, Kareena feels it's perhaps too early to talk about her future and she prefers the 'let's see' approach for the moment.
Kareena says,"As far I am concerned I have been very lucky. It's all about your attitude and the way you look at things. It is the way you approach things that really matters. I don't look at Bollywood as it stereotypes. It's the roles that come to me from which I will pick and choose the best that is offered to me."