- Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Meet Hillary Clinton! View Pictures
- WOW! Why Kareena Said, ''I Appreciate Actors Like Kangana Ranaut & Nepotism Doesn't Exist''?
- Kareena Kapoor Wants To Star In A Kannada Movie! Read Details
- Kareena Kapoor Talks About Taimur's Birth, Reveals Some Days Were Really Frustrating; Here's Why
- Randhir Kapoor Celebrates His Birthday With His Daughters Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor! Pictures
- CATFIGHT With Her Co-Stars On Veere Di Wedding Sets? Kareena Kapoor Khan Says 'That's Just A Myth'
- Priyanka Chopra's Colleagues Thought Her Mom Madhu Chopra Was Crazy To Back Bhojpuri Film!
Surprsied? So are we! We are well aware that actresses Kareena Kapoor Khan and Priyanka Chopra do not share a warm equation with each other.
Recently, Kareena, in her exclusive interview with Vogue, made yet another surprising statement for Priyanka's success in Hollywood, that will leave you shocked! So what did she say? Read on to know..
"My priorities are very different. I think it's amazing what Priyanka has done. But I don't think I could ever do something like that. I want to be a married working woman. My responsibilities are a lot more different than hers."
" I have a husband, I would like to start a family. I can't give up everything and move to LA. That's not me. The kind of work that these girls have put in, you need to have that kind of dedication of wanting to achieve so much and do it so wonderfully."
" Also, maybe I'm lazy. I don't want to conquer the world but I don't mind having a little place of my own. It's as simple as that."
We doubt whether this statement of Kareena Kapoor would go well with PeeCee. We wonder what would be her reaction!
Later, the actress also talked about her and hubby Saif Ali Khan's frequent trips to London and here's what she told:
"In London we have a lot of friends and family, and most of Saif's friends are here. I keep telling him, 'You have no friends in India.' He's so close to his school friends. Also, the fact that you can be a star and cut away from that world and come here and spend time with people who have no idea of Bollywood, we both enjoy that a lot. It's nice to pull out for a while."