- Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Meet Hillary Clinton! View Pictures
- WOW! Why Kareena Said, ''I Appreciate Actors Like Kangana Ranaut & Nepotism Doesn't Exist''?
- Kareena Kapoor Wants To Star In A Kannada Movie! Read Details
- Kareena Kapoor Talks About Taimur's Birth, Reveals Some Days Were Really Frustrating; Here's Why
- Randhir Kapoor Celebrates His Birthday With His Daughters Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor! Pictures
- CATFIGHT With Her Co-Stars On Veere Di Wedding Sets? Kareena Kapoor Khan Says 'That's Just A Myth'
- Veerey Ki Wedding Trailer: Jimmy Shergill & Pulkit Samrat Do Quite The Opposite!
- Birthday Bash! Kareena Kapoor, Karisma Kapoor, Malaika Arora & Amrita Arora Go WILD In Goa! Pictures
- IT CAN'T GET CUTER THAN THIS! Taimur Ali Khan's Play-Time With Daddy Saif Is A Priceless Moment
- Bundle Of Joy! Taimur Tries To Comb His Hair & The Picture Looks So Cute
- SO FUNNY! Saif Ali Khan Compares Taimur To A Drunk Baby
- Sonam Kapoor & Kareena Kapoor's Veere Di Wedding Will Usher A New Era In Bollywood, Says Rhea Kapoor
- HE'S THE CUTEST! A Pony-Tailed Taimur Gazing At His Dad Saif's Photo Will Melt Your Heart Right Away
Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan are the most sophisticated pair of Bollywood. Their love story is totally filmi. We all know that Kareena Kapoor had a huge crush on Saif Ali Khan but what she revealed in a recent interview is really unbelievable.
Kareena Kapoor in a recent TV show revealed that Saif Ali Khan proposed to her twice but she rejected his offer because she wanted to focus on her career (Really Bebo!!). She said, "He proposed to me a couple of times in Paris. Even his father had proposed to his mother in Paris when she was shooting for Evening In Paris. But the Nawab didn't go down on his knees. Bebo adds, "No, that's just the image that he has, but he's far from that. I think he's charming, but he's not going down on his knees.''
Their Love Story
Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor worked opposite each other in LOC Kargil but sparks flew on the sets of their next film together, Tashan.
The rumours of their affair started doing the rounds after they finished the shooting of Tashan. But both the actors denied it.
It was at the Lakme Fashion Week in 2007, Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor made their first public appearance together and officially announced that they were dating.
Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor lived in together for three years before finally tying the knot in October 2012.
Kareena Kapoor had revealed in an interview to a famous magazine that she and husband Saif Ali Khan valued privacy so much that they threatened their parents that they would elope if their wedding was turned into a media circus.
Kareena Kapoor had said in the interview, "Over the years of courtship and being together, we realized that there was no value left for anything.''
Kareena On Her Wedding
She had further added, ''People just want to know what we're eating, which designer I'm wearing, who we've invited...Saif and I decided that we wanted to keep the purest part of our relationship sacred.''
''We followed protocol by going out on to the terrace and waving at the media after officially registering the marriage, but they didn't need to know more than that," she had said.
Now the couple is expecting their first baby in the month of December. They had confirmed the news in July in an official statement.
"My wife and I would like to announce that we are expecting our first child in December. We would like to thank our well wishers for their blessings and support and also the press for their discretion and patience," Saif had said.
The stunning actress further added, ''We were at the Ritz Hotel at the bar, I think I said no and then there was one more time, in the same trip, and when we were at the Notre Dame Church. I was just like let's not talk about it. Because I was into my career and I was like, "let me think about it" but two days later I was like "Yeah!"''
Actress Kareena Kapoor is known to be more of a trendsetter, than a follower in Bollywood. She is pregnant with her first child, which is due in December. Talking about the name of her baby, in the same chat show, the actress joked, "He (Saif Ali Khan) finds it really funny. He says we'll name our child Saifeena."