- Saif Ali Khan To Play A Naga Sadhu In His Next! Read Details
- Taimur Is A GUNDA, Says Daddy Saif Ali Khan!
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: On Karisma Kapoor's Birthday, Kareena & Sonam Paint The Town Red!
- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- London Diaries: Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Head To London With Daddy Randhir Kapoor, View Pics
- Forget Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan; Taimur Steals The Thunder In London! View Pictures
- Ranbir Kapoor Is OBSESSED With This Person & Stalks Him At Every Given Opportunity!
- Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan Spotted Strolling The Streets Of London With Taimur [PICTURES]
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- Kareena Kapoor Is Unstoppable; Fought The 'Wedding & Baby' Shackles In Bollywood
- Pre-Birthday Special! Kareena Kapoor Meets Sonam Kapoor In London
- Here's What Sonam Kapoor Plans To Do On Her Birthday Along With Hubby Anand Ahuja
From doing off-beat roles in the initial years of her career to not minding making small appearances in big ticket films and now working during her pregnancy, Kareena Kapoor Khan has always set her own rules.
Recently, the gorgeous Kareena Kapoor spotted with her hubby Saif Ali Khan for a new brand shoot and their pictures from the shoot surfaced on the social media! And we gotta say that Kareena and Saif are giving us major relationship goals!
Check Out Their New Pictures Here..
How good they look together! Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan are surely going to be one of the most stylish parents of B-town. In the photoshoot,both Kareena and Saif are looking just superb!
Saif’s Funny Reaction
Recently, when Kareena was asked if she is receiving a tip or two on pregnancy and motherhood from people around her, she said, "My mother has not given me too many advices. Saif's reaction has been that I am eating a bit too much. This is what he keeps saying."
It’s Selfie Time
Kareena's favourite make-up artist and hairstylist Pomy Hans posted a few pictures of Saif Ali Khan and Kareena from the shoot on his Instagram page and wrote, "Husband and wife at a new brand shoot today..."
Due Month: December
Kareena and her actor husband Saif Ali Khan are expecting their first child in December.
Kareena Snapped Post The Shoot
Kareena Kapoor Khan snapped at the studio post her shoot last night. And even in a simple tee, the gorgeous actress knows how to look hot!
Kareena To Endorse PregaNews
Recently, Kareena has signed on to endorse pregnancy test card brand PregaNews. "It is always an amazing experience to be a part of a leading company like Mankind. I am honoured to be a part of the PregaNews family, which is serving people for decades," Kareena said of her timely association with Mankind Pharma's PregaNews, in a statement issued on behalf of the brand.
Kareena On PregaNews
"I chose to be the brand ambassador because it offers unmatched quality and reliability, the two key features that PregaNews stands for," she added.
In Pic: Kareena’s Recent Dinner Date With Saif
The effervescent actress has not let pregnancy slow down her career in any way -- whether it is her movie "Veerey Di Wedding", walking the fashion ramp or taking up endorsements.
Kareena Loves To Be Around Positive People
Beside her professional commitments, Kareena is often seen hanging out her close friends. On the same, Kareena says, "There are physical changes that your body goes through. I am being normal, being the way I was earlier. I think being around happy and positive people is important. There are no midnight cravings so far."
Slaying In Pink
Recently, Kareena was also spotted at the studio where she was seen shooting for a new brand! The lady was slaying like a Queen in her pretty pink attire.
Kareena, On The Work Front
On the professional front, Kareena will be next seen in Veere Di Wedding. She will be working with Sonam Kapoor, Swara Bhaskar and Shikha Talsania in the film.
Kareena On Her Working Schedule:
"If you love your job things happen naturally. I think people give too much thought that an actress has got married and now she has a kid or kids. It's (marriage and motherhood) is a natural thing but you do continue to do normal things," Kareena told PTI in an interview.
"As we are actors, we are badgered with questions. Even if I was not an actor and may be a chef or anything else I would still go ahead with my life in this phase (referring to pregnancy). I love acting so why should I stop working."
You are an inspiration, Bebo!