- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Party: Ranbir-Katrina, Salman-Aishwarya & Other B-Town Exes Under A Roof!
- Sonam Kapoor WOWS As A BRIDE On Her Wedding Day: Bachchans, Kareena With Taimur Arrive At The Venue
- Veere Di Wedding Song Tareefan Is Out! Sonam Kapoor & Kareena Kapoor Look Hip N' Happening!
- What Irked Sonam Kapoor So Bad That She Ended Up Comparing Kareena Kapoor With EX Shahid Kapoor?
- Veere Di Wedding Trailer Is So Vibrant, Extravagant & Larger Than Life! Watch It Here
- Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja Move To London After Wedding? The Couple Buy A House In The UK
Good news for all the Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan fans out there! The power couple (Saif & Kareena) was recently spotted holidaying in London. Undoubtedly, Saif and Kareena are one of the most stylish couples of B-town.
And their latest pictures from the vacation prove yet again that, when it comes to step out in style, it's just impossible to beat Saifeena's fashion sense!
Check Out The Pictures Here:
Apart from being stylish, Kareena and Saif seem to be ageing in reverse! Recently, Kareena was seen with Arjun Kapoor in R Balki's Ki And Ka and we were all left stunned after seeing her gracious look in the film.
In fact, during the film promotions also, the way Kareena carried herself was worth appreciating!
In an interview to the Femina magazine, Kareena had also spoken about ageing gracefully.
She had said, "I think I am the biggest advocate of ageing gracefully. I love the lines of a face as they describe the life you have lived. Grey hair makes you look very elegant. I am happy to grow old naturally. Botox is just not for me."
Later, in the separate statement, Kareena had also expressed her wish to see the world with her children. So, what did she say? Read below..
"I have been lucky to experience both professional success and a fulfilling personal life. So hopefully, I would be having a family of my own. Saif and I would continue to live in India. But we will see the world with our children. When I turn 70, I should be sitting in a large dining room with my family, and just laughing, eating and drinking."