- Taimur Is A GUNDA, Says Daddy Saif Ali Khan!
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: On Karisma Kapoor's Birthday, Kareena & Sonam Paint The Town Red!
- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- London Diaries: Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Head To London With Daddy Randhir Kapoor, View Pics
- Forget Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan; Taimur Steals The Thunder In London! View Pictures
- Ranbir Kapoor Is OBSESSED With This Person & Stalks Him At Every Given Opportunity!
Recently, actor Saif Ali Khan injured his thumb on the sets of his next home production, and underwent minor surgery. The actor is fine now and look who arrived at the hospital to take the actor home!
Well, none other than his darling wife Kareena Kapoor Khan. Dressed in a casual white tracksuit, Kareena was spotted outside the Kokilaben Ambani Hospital as his hubby was discharged from the hospital.
Click On The Collage Below To Check Out Their Pictures:
Saif Ali Khan has recently wrapped up the shoot for Rangoon and is currently working on his home production directed by Akshat Verma.
Whereas, Kareena, who is a Unicef ambassador is currently more concerned about girls education more rather than anything else.
"Spreading the word about causes is nice but talking about my personal charity is something I don't like to do. But of course, I am a celebrity advocate for Unicef and we have worked closely over the last four years for the education of the girl child in India."
"That is something I am passionate about because education is something I believe in completely."
The actress shared that she still regrets ditching college for showbiz.
"I couldn't complete my education. I kind of rushed into films, so I think that's a sensitive part of my life and I always regret I never got to go to college," she said.
Later, Kareena also went on to tell where she see herself a decade down the line and here's what she told:
"Hopefully giving another interview, making some sense, working all my life. I think we are in the habit of aping the West a lot. And the West has amazing actors who are married and with children. It has never stopped them. I think we are getting there."