- Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Meet Hillary Clinton! View Pictures
- WOW! Why Kareena Said, ''I Appreciate Actors Like Kangana Ranaut & Nepotism Doesn't Exist''?
- Kareena Kapoor Wants To Star In A Kannada Movie! Read Details
- Kareena Kapoor Talks About Taimur's Birth, Reveals Some Days Were Really Frustrating; Here's Why
- Randhir Kapoor Celebrates His Birthday With His Daughters Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor! Pictures
- CATFIGHT With Her Co-Stars On Veere Di Wedding Sets? Kareena Kapoor Khan Says 'That's Just A Myth'
- Veerey Ki Wedding Trailer: Jimmy Shergill & Pulkit Samrat Do Quite The Opposite!
- Birthday Bash! Kareena Kapoor, Karisma Kapoor, Malaika Arora & Amrita Arora Go WILD In Goa! Pictures
- IT CAN'T GET CUTER THAN THIS! Taimur Ali Khan's Play-Time With Daddy Saif Is A Priceless Moment
- Bundle Of Joy! Taimur Tries To Comb His Hair & The Picture Looks So Cute
- SO FUNNY! Saif Ali Khan Compares Taimur To A Drunk Baby
- Sonam Kapoor & Kareena Kapoor's Veere Di Wedding Will Usher A New Era In Bollywood, Says Rhea Kapoor
- HE'S THE CUTEST! A Pony-Tailed Taimur Gazing At His Dad Saif's Photo Will Melt Your Heart Right Away
The royal pairs of B-town, Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan are often in the limelight and why not? The duo is all set to enter parenthood and very soon, they would start a new chapter of their life, with a new member of family.
Recently, the Kareena & Saif spotted together on a dinner date along with another lovely couple of B-town, Riteish Deshmukh and Genelia D'Souza. The four of them look extremely happy in each other's company.
Check Out Their Pictures Below In The Slides:
Saif & Kareena
Even being dressed in a white casual top, Kareena Kapoor is looking every bit stylish and the way she can be seen holding Saif's hand is just too adorable sight to miss!
One of the most adorable couples of B-town, Riteish & Genelia also spotted near restaurant along with Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor.
Riteish –Genelia With Saif
Riteish & Genelia, recently welcomed their second child. The couple has a two-year-old son Riaan, who is now gifted with a younger sibling.
These adorable pictures of Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan are surely giving us major relationship goals. One needs to learn from Saif how to be an amazing husband!
A Husband Like Him
Saif really knows how to pamper Bebo and the unborn baby through some special dinners! Isn't it? Could Saif be more romantic?
Banjo & Rangoon
On the work front, Riteish is gearing up for his upcoming film, Banjo that also casts Nargis Fakhri in the lead role. Whereas, Saif will be next seen in Rangoon. The film also casts Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranajut in the lead roles.
Veere Di Wedding For Kareena
On the other side, Kareena was last seen in Udta Punjab and she will be next seen in Veere Di Wedding. In her upcoming film, she will be seen sharing screen space with Sonam Kapoor and Swara Bhaskar.
Kareena, On The Social Media Front
Recently, Kareena's name was trending everywhere, be it Facebook or Twitter as she walked the ramp flaunting her baby bump at the finale of lakme Fashion Week.
Kareena’s Emotional Moment
The 34-year-old actor got emotional and said it would be a walk to remember for her as she and her baby took to the ramp together for the first time.
When Kareena Was Nervous
Interestingly, when the actress was asked if the baby kicked while she was walking on the ramp, to which she replied with laugh saying, "I was too nervous to realise if it happened."
Happy & Confident Kareena
"I was happy and confident. Pregnant woman can walk and fly and for me it's absolutely normal," added Kareena Kapoor Khan!
Kareena is being praised by the all the B-town celebs for not letting the pregnancy come in between her work and the actress said she will never go away from the camera.
"I have always maintained that I work till I die. Acting is my passion. My work is my passion and as long as I am working it makes me happy and that joy shows on face. I am going to continue working."
Kareena's Historical Moment At LFW 2016:
"I must say it's not one but two of us. It's a very special moment. I have never walked for Sabyasachi before, we were not able to do a film together. But this moment is very special. It's going to be in the history."
"I am actually very emotional right now. It is a moment I want everyone to cherish. I would like to say Sabyasachi is not a designer he is an artist. He creates painting. I am really honoured to wear this artist," Kareena said post the show.