- Saif Ali Khan To Play A Naga Sadhu In His Next! Read Details
- Taimur Is A GUNDA, Says Daddy Saif Ali Khan!
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: On Karisma Kapoor's Birthday, Kareena & Sonam Paint The Town Red!
- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- London Diaries: Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Head To London With Daddy Randhir Kapoor, View Pics
- Forget Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan; Taimur Steals The Thunder In London! View Pictures
While Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra are all set to take the world by storm, through their Hollywood debuts, xXx sequel and Baywatch respectively, Kareena Kapoor wishes the ladies the very best in their endeavours and opens up about her aspirations in Hollywood.
Now is Kareena Kapoor really interested in Hollywood or are her priorities in life totally different from that of Deepika and Priyanka? Read on to find out what she feels!
"My priorities are very different. The kind of work that these girls have put in, you need to have that kind of dedication of wanting to achieve so much and do it so wonderfully. I don't want to conquer the world but I don't mind having a little place of my own. It's as simple as that," says Kareena Kapoor.
So Kareena Kapoor, is content with Bollywood and has no plans to "conquer the world" through Hollywood, and is happy with the place that she is currently in.