- Mira Rajput's Baby Shower Pics: From Lemon Cake To Hubby Shahid Kapoor's Cute Antics!
- Shahid Kapoor & Mira Rajput Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary: A Look At Their Love Story
- Shahid Kapoor Backs Out From Performing At The IIFA Awards 2018, Here's Why!
- Vijay Deverakonda Comments On Shahid Kapoor And Dhruv Doing The Arjun Reddy Remakes
- Man In Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli's Video Has Worked With Shahrukh Khan & Madhuri Dixit!
- Does Bobby Deol Hold A Grudge Against Imtiaz Ali For Replacing Him With Shahid Kapoor In A Film?
Kareena Kapoor and Shahid Kapoor, have no scenes together in Udta Punjab, but the duo shared the stage during the promotions of the film. At the beginning Shahid looked a little uncomfortable but managed to stand tall.
However, Kareena Kapoor, while talking to Hindustan Times, says that she has no problem whatsoever to work with Shahid Kapoor in the future if the script is right. The actress also says that both are very comfortable each others presence.
"Of course we will be comfortable. I don't know why people assume that we will feel awkward. When I said yes to this film, I didn't know that Shahid was in this movie. I read the script and agreed to do it. I will continue to do that, irrespective of such reasons. If there is a great script, maybe we will work together in the future. I have worked with nearly every actor in the industry," says Kareena.
Wow! Its good to see that Kareena-Shahid are open to working together if the script is good, until then, you can head out to watch Udta Punjab as its been released today at a theatre near you.