- Hrithik Roshan Gets A Huge Surprise From The Kids Of Super 30!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
- Fitness Challenge: 7 Bollywood Celebs Who Accepted It & Left Fans Drooling [Videos]
Kareena Kapoor has a close equation with both Katrina Kaif and Hrithik Roshan, so the actress was bound to be bombarded with questions about them and here's what Bebo's response was.
Kareena has been close to Katrina Kaif ever since the latter started dating her brother, Ranbir Kapoor and her equation with Hrithik has been close ever since they worked with each other in numerous movies.
See Pics Of Kareena Kapoor And Arjun Kapoor Promoting Ki And Ka!
Speaking on Hrithik Roshan and Kangana Ranaut's legal battle, Kareena said, "That is something I really don't have an opinion. It is so personal and so sad. I am very fond of both of them. But I really don't have any opinion. And it really doesn't matter because it doesn't feature in my life."
Hrithik and Kangana's battle is getting uglier by the day and Kareena has just decided to stay away from the mess by giving a very diplomatic answer on the topic.
When asked about Kareena's crush if her gender was interchanged, she said, "It would be Kangana Ranaut for me. She is feisty and speaks her mind. It doesn't matter whether she is right or wrong. She has the guts to say it all."
Apart from this legal battle, the other thing that is getting dirtier is Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif's break-up, wonder what the Bebo has to say about this, considering both she and sister Karisma became quite close to the Fitoor actress over the last few years.
When asked about her equation with Katrina, Kareena said, "Not at all. Why should it change. I am my own person and I take my own decision."
On giving love advice to Ranbir, Kareena said, "I don't want to give any love advice. Ranbir is a mature, sensible man. He is old enough and not a kid."