- Saif Ali Khan To Play A Naga Sadhu In His Next! Read Details
- Taimur Is A GUNDA, Says Daddy Saif Ali Khan!
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: On Karisma Kapoor's Birthday, Kareena & Sonam Paint The Town Red!
- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- London Diaries: Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Head To London With Daddy Randhir Kapoor, View Pics
- Forget Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan; Taimur Steals The Thunder In London! View Pictures
Kareena Kapoor, has given her nod to star in Rhea Kapoor's directorial chick flick titled, Veera Di Shaadi. Kareena, had put forward a condition to Rhea that the film has to revolve around her character and her role should be bigger than the other actresses.
Rhea Kapoor, has accepted Kareena's terms & conditions, and Sonam Kapoor, also has no problem in playing the second lead in the chick flick as well.
Veera Di Shaadi, would be Bollywood's first chick flick, and the film is about the crazy trip of four friends who are heading to attend a grand Punjabi wedding in Europe, and in the process end up finding love at some point of the journey.
A source close to the movie was quoted as saying,
"Rhea's chick flick, Veera Di Shaadi, however, will revolve around a big fat Punjabi wedding. The essence of the film will be about four girls on a journey from Delhi to Europe and it will culminate in Veera's wedding. Kareena loved the script and the idea of acting in a chick flick for the first time, she made sure that hers had to be the meatiest role and that the story revolves around her character. Kareena is being very choosy about her roles now."
The source futher contiuned, "Also, she adds star value to the film, which otherwise only has Sonam. It just makes the project much bigger. Rhea had to bow down to her diktat and inform Sonam, who is a sensible girl. She agreed to play the second lead. Of course, everyone is hush-hush just now till they all start shooting in July."