- Sanju: Is That Sanjay Dutt? Nope, That's Ranbir Kapoor As Munna Bhai MBBS; Watch Video Here!
- This Is What Ranbir Kapoor Said About Vidhu Vinod Chopra's Statement On Casting Ranveer For Sanju
- Rishi Kapoor Admits He Admires Ranbir Kapoor's GF Alia Bhatt; Talks About Her Like Never Before!
- Amid Cold War, Ranbir Kapoor Talks About Salman Khan; Says He Made MISTAKES & Paid A Price For It!
- Is It This Quality Of Alia Bhatt That Makes Her 'MORE ACCEPTABLE' Than Katrina Kaif To Neetu Kapoor?
- Hey Salman Khan! Here's Why Sanjay Dutt Did Not Play His Older Self In Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju
Kareena Kapoor is all set to woo her fans in her upcoming film Ki And Ka. After Arjun Kapoor, Kareena now wants to work with her brother Ranbir as she thinks there is something magical about their pairing.
In an interview with Bollywood Life, Kareena Kapoor said, ''I can work with anybody - Ranveer, Sidharth and Varun. I would like to do a nice brother-sister story with Ranbir (Kapoor) at some point in life. There's something magical about our pairing. I have never worked with my sister so hopefully I will work with my brother soon.''
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To see Ranbir & Kareena's Pictures
Not many people know that Zoya Akhtar wanted to cast Ranbir Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor as brother and sister in her movie, Dil Dhadakne Do. But later, she signed Ranveer Singh and Priyanka Chopra for the movie.
On the work front, Kareena Kapoor is busy with promotions Of Ki And Ka. Talking about the movie, Kareena said, ''I am an instinctive actress. When I know that a film has something special for me, I just go and do it. When Balki sir came home to narrate the script of Ki And Ka to me. I told him by the intermission itself that I didn't want to hear the second half because I was going to do the film''
Kareena Kapoor further added, ''Also I wanted to work with him. Honestly a film is a director's vision; his personality is ultimately what comes on screen. I have always said that I am a director's actor.''
Ki And Ka will hit the screens on 1st April, 2016.