- NO REGRETS! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Admits She REJECTED These Two ICONIC Films Of Karisma Kapoor
- Karisma Kapoor & Sunjay Kapur's Son Kiaan Celebrates His 8th Birthday! View Pictures
- Karisma Kapoor & Her Ex-husband Sunjay Kapoor Come Together To Celebrate Daughter Samaira’s Birthday
- Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Meet Hillary Clinton! View Pictures
- Inside Pics: EXES Abhishek Bachchan & Karisma Kapoor TRIP Under One Roof Sans Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan SKIPS Kapoor Clan Wedding; Shweta Bachchan BUMPS INTO Abhishek's EX Karisma!
According to the latest reports, actress Karisma Kapoor and Sunjay Kapoor are officially divorced. About an hour ago, their divorce came through in the Family Court, situated in Bandra.
According to Spotboye, the Rs 10 Crore trust in the name of the Karisma-Sunjay's kids and Karisma's duplex residence remains in her name. The expenses of the kids in terms of education and other things will be carried by father Sunjay.
Reportedly, the Dil Toh Pagal Hai actress has been allowed to keep all the jewelleries, which she got during her marriage from her family, and the in-laws.
Have You Seen These Rare Pictures Of Karisma & Sunjay?
As far as the custodies of Samaira and Riaan are concerned, it's in favour of Karisma. They will stay with their mom and Sunjay has been also granted permission to meet them.
"They can spend at least two-three months in a year with him if you add up all the days that he has been permitted," says a source.
In January, Karisma-Sunjay fight took an ugly turn when Sunjay blamed Karisma that she married him only for money.
Sunjay's lawyer Priya Hingorani told a leading daily, that Karisma Kapoor was not allowing the children to meet their father and added that there were times when Samaira said she is not interested in meeting her father at all.
Karisma Kapoor tied the knot on September 29, 2003 with industrialist Sunjay Kapur, when her career was at its peak. We gotta say that 2016 is surely one unlucky year for B-town stars and we just don't need more proof to accept that!