- Neetu Kapoor Was Never This Sweet To Katrina Kaif; Showers Love On Ranbir's GF Alia Bhatt Yet Again!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Katrina Kaif's Birthday Celebration Pics: Actress Rings In Special Day At A Countryside With Family!
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
Katrina Kaif has surprised everyone with her hot avatar in the recently released trailer of Baar Baar Dekho. Katrina launched the trailer of the movie yesterday and was looking smoking hot in her red dress.
At the event, Katrina Kaif finally answered the question about her split with Ranbir Kapoor. When a reporter asked Katrina about how she dealt with her break-up with Ranbir, she said, "Go to the gym and do some crunches. That's how you deal with it.''..(Hmm so this is the secret behind Katrina's hot body!)
And she looking damn beautiful at the trailer launch. Don't believe us? Then click on the slider to see her gorgeous pictures.
In a candid round table chat, with the producers of the film - Karan Johar, Farhan Akhtar, Ritesh Sidhwani and co-star Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif had hinted that her break-up with ex boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor in a way helped her connect with Baar Baar Dekho better.
Also Read: Shahrukh Khan Said Something About Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, Karan Johar Cried: Here's What Happened!
Katrina Kaif had said, ''I don't think I can pin point the reasons why, except to say that it is an amalgamation of a few things coming together at the right time. It was the character, it was Nitya knowing what this girl was at a very personal level, that kind of did 60 per cent of the work for me.''
Katrina Kaif had further added, ''It was the luck of me actually liking and connecting with the person that she was creating, otherwise sometimes things are really alien to me and I cannot connect with to it. It also came, during the journey of the film, it came at the right points that I was able to connect to a lot of things personally. And the right support to execute. So for me, it was quite a satisfying experience."
Baar Baar Dekho, is directed by debutant director, Nitya Mehra.