- Neetu Kapoor Was Never This Sweet To Katrina Kaif; Showers Love On Ranbir's GF Alia Bhatt Yet Again!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Katrina Kaif's Birthday Celebration Pics: Actress Rings In Special Day At A Countryside With Family!
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif feels that in Bollywood it is difficult to maintain friendship.
In an interview to Hindustan Times, Katrina Kaif said, ''Sometimes, in Bollywood, like any other film industry in the world, people's personal and professional lives get mixed up. So, the directors you work with become your friends. But then you may not work with them. It becomes difficult to maintain your friendship.''
''So, maintaining relationships is always going to be a tricky part to navigate for a director, an actor, a producer or anyone who is part of this industry,'' she said.
Katrina Kaif further added, ''That doesn't mean it's not possible; it's possible to have friendly relationships with the people you work with. But it's a little tricky to navigate that path, as you are literally in each other's pockets for three months, six months or a year.''
''Then, all of a sudden, everything's gone. An actor's life is like that of a gypsy. You keep interacting with many groups of people, you work with them, you do amazing projects and then you disappear into another group,'' she revealed.