- Katrina Kaif On Supporting Her Contemporaries: I Try To Support As Much As I Can In My Work Space
- FIRST LOOK! This Varun Dhawan-Katrina Kaif Starrer Will Be The Biggest Dance Film Ever In 3D
- FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER! Varun Dhawan & Katrina Kaif To Star In 'India's Biggest Dance Film'
- My First Ever Meeting With Salman Khan Was Through Katrina Kaif: Ali Abbas Zafar
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Aamir Khan Celebrates His Birthday With Thugs Of Hindostan Cast In Jodhpur!
- Hrithik Roshan DECLARED 'The Most Handsome Actor In The World', Salman Khan Ranked 5th On The List
It's known to all that Katrina Kaif has a huge crush on Hollywood hottie, Robert Pattinson and about an hour ago, the actress posted a 'oh-so-hot' picture of hers on Facebook, in which she can be seen hugging the actor.
But before you get super-excited, let us tell you that she didn't hug the real person but a wax statue of the actor. Katrina captioned the pictures "How do we look together? In my own
little Twilight zone..."
Check Out All Her Facebook Posts Below, In The Slides..
A few years ago, Katrina had revealed about her obsession with Mr Pattinson and here's what the lady had said:
"I went and bought all the four Twilight books Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. I can't put them down. I've been racing through the adventures of the hottest vampire, Edward Cullen, for the last one week."
"I finished reading three books in less than four days. Now I'm into the fourth and I just can't get enough. This is like an obsession for me. I can't get Robert Pattinson out of my head. I see the love of my life in every object. I've never felt this way about any man before."
Currently, the actress is rocking on Facebook. But in a recent interview with a leading daily, the actress revealed that what took Katrina so long to join social media.
She says, "There are parts of you that you always want to guard. My heart is still my own, but there is a part of me that thinks about having my own voice now."
"I feel that there are certain things that only I can say; things that will come across in the right way only when they are presented by me. People see you through another person's lens (in a film), and that's great since that's what movies are all about."
"We get a chance to be a different person and become another character in movies, but I think this (social media) is a way to have a certain voice."