- Birthday Girl Katrina Kaif Ditches A Star-Studded Bash; Begins Celebrations With Vitamin Sea Instead
- Katrina Kaif: I Don't Think You Can Ever Feel 100 percent Secure In Bollywood
- Katrina Kaif Birthday Special: 7 Quotes Of Hers On Love & Break-up That Every Lover Will Relate To!
- Will Katrina Kaif Throw A Grand Party On Her 35th Birthday? Read Details!
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Fans INSULT Katrina Kaif In Vancouver, Say 'Don't Wan't A Picture With You; Only Waiting For Salman'
It's known to all that Katrina Kaif has a huge crush on Hollywood hottie, Robert Pattinson and about an hour ago, the actress posted a 'oh-so-hot' picture of hers on Facebook, in which she can be seen hugging the actor.
But before you get super-excited, let us tell you that she didn't hug the real person but a wax statue of the actor. Katrina captioned the pictures "How do we look together? In my own
little Twilight zone..."
Check Out All Her Facebook Posts Below, In The Slides..
A few years ago, Katrina had revealed about her obsession with Mr Pattinson and here's what the lady had said:
"I went and bought all the four Twilight books Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. I can't put them down. I've been racing through the adventures of the hottest vampire, Edward Cullen, for the last one week."
"I finished reading three books in less than four days. Now I'm into the fourth and I just can't get enough. This is like an obsession for me. I can't get Robert Pattinson out of my head. I see the love of my life in every object. I've never felt this way about any man before."
Currently, the actress is rocking on Facebook. But in a recent interview with a leading daily, the actress revealed that what took Katrina so long to join social media.
She says, "There are parts of you that you always want to guard. My heart is still my own, but there is a part of me that thinks about having my own voice now."
"I feel that there are certain things that only I can say; things that will come across in the right way only when they are presented by me. People see you through another person's lens (in a film), and that's great since that's what movies are all about."
"We get a chance to be a different person and become another character in movies, but I think this (social media) is a way to have a certain voice."