- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Katrina Kaif's Birthday Celebration Pics: Actress Rings In Special Day At A Countryside With Family!
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Birthday Girl Katrina Kaif Ditches A Star-Studded Bash; Begins Celebrations With Vitamin Sea Instead
- Katrina Kaif: I Don't Think You Can Ever Feel 100 Percent Secure In Bollywood
- Katrina Kaif Birthday Special: 7 Quotes Of Hers On Love & Break-up That Every Lover Will Relate To!
- Will Katrina Kaif Throw A Grand Party On Her 35th Birthday? Read Details!
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Fans INSULT Katrina Kaif In Vancouver, Say 'Don't Wan't A Picture With You; Only Waiting For Salman'
Katrina Kaif and Salman Khan were one of the most loved jodis of B-town! After a few years of their much-hyped relationship, Katrina broke up with Salman and found love in Ranbir Kapoor. Sadly, even her relationship with Ranbir didn't last for long and now, the actress is all single!
However, on the work front, she is all set to re-unite with her ex-boyfriend, Salman Khan, for the upcoming film, Tiger Zinda Hai, that would be the sequel of Ek Tha Tiger. In a recent interview with DNA, Katrina talked about working with Salman and many more that you can read below:
Katrina Is Damn Happy
Katrina says, "It is going to be great for Salman and me to work together in Tiger Zinda Hai. And I'm really happy we are coming back with this movie. The sequel is possibly the perfect film for both Salman and me to do together now."
Katrina On Being Comfortable With Salman
She recalls the old times on the sets of Ek Tha Tiger and said, "We were the most comfortable on the sets of ETT, as Tiger and Zoya. I think it worked well for us. It's going to be interesting to be back on sets together."
Katrina On Her Equation With Salman:
"As an actor, he (Salman) reminds me to never get complacent while working. To a person who watches his films - the bigger and more successful he gets, the harder he's working and the better he's getting at acting," praised Katrina.
"Change Is Constant In My Life"
When asked about whether Katrina has changed post the release of Ek Tha Tiger, she told, "I think there have been huge changes in me and my life. The world around me has changed. Change is the only constant in my life."
Is Salman Playing A 70-Year-Old?
Katrina clears the air and reveals the truth about Salman's character in TZH. She told, "That's entirely wrong. He does not age at all. The film is set in today's times. It's set in one time period. There's no aage-peeche at all."
Was It An Instant 'Yes' From Katrina?
When asked about the same, Katrina told DNA, "He didn't ask me about the film. He had just told me the story. He is very quiet and private, so you never know when Ali is working on something."
Katrina Loved The Script
She added, "He would disappear quietly and then it will all be there. So by the time he told me, it was ready and in place. I loved it."
TZH's Shooting Schedule
Katrina also talked about the shooting schedule of the film and told, "Sometime early next year. It releases next Christmas."
Katrina was last seen in Baar Baar Dekho and the film performed below average at the box office. On the other side, Salman was last seen in Ali Zafar's Sultan, and it did exceptionally good at the box office and garnered many postive reviews as well!
Currently, Salman Khan is busy with the shooting of his yet another upcoming film i.e., Tubelight, which is a Kabir Khan directorial.