- Katrina Kaif's Birthday Celebration Pics: Actress Rings In Special Day At A Countryside With Family!
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Birthday Girl Katrina Kaif Ditches A Star-Studded Bash; Begins Celebrations With Vitamin Sea Instead
- Katrina Kaif: I Don't Think You Can Ever Feel 100 Percent Secure In Bollywood
- Katrina Kaif Birthday Special: 7 Quotes Of Hers On Love & Break-up That Every Lover Will Relate To!
- Will Katrina Kaif Throw A Grand Party On Her 35th Birthday? Read Details!
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Fans INSULT Katrina Kaif In Vancouver, Say 'Don't Wan't A Picture With You; Only Waiting For Salman'
- This Throwback Photo Of Katrina Kaif From Her Telugu Debut Will Make You Realize Time Flies & How!
Deepika Padukone recently ranked number 10 in the list of highest paid actresses in the world. But it seems that her rival Katrina Kaif does not even care about it.
According to Bollywood Life, Katrina Kaif was quizzed about Deepika Padukone making it to the list of highest paid actresses. She seemed surprised and said, "Is it? I wasn't aware of it". (Really Katrina?)
Click on the slider below to see the pictures.
On the work front, Katrina Kaif is busy these days with the promotions of her upcoming film Baar Baar Dekho. The movie is directed by Nitya Mehra.
(In Pic-Katrina Kaif in Baar Baar Dekho.)
Katrina Kaif is working for the first time with Bollywood hottie Sidharth Malhotra in Baar Baar Dekho.
(In Pic-Sidharth Malhotra snapped with Katrina Kaif during the promotions of Baar Baar Dekho.)
BBD Release Date
Baar Baar Dekho will release on September 9, 2016. The songs of the movie are already topping the music charts and it's expected the movie will perform good at the box office.
(In Pic-Katrina and Sidharth)
Katrina Needs A Hit
Katrina Kaif desperately needs a hit movie after the failure of her past films, Phantom and Fitoor.
(In Pic-Katrina Kaif posing for the camera with Karan Johar and Alia Bhatt.)
In a recent interview to a leading daily, Katrina Kaif revealed that she didn't give her 100 percent to Phantom and Fitoor.
(In Pic-Katrina Kaif clicked while dancing during the Dream Team tour.)
Katrina Talks About Phantom and Fitoor
She said, ''In both those films, my concentration was not 100 percent. My priorities were slightly different at that point in time.''
(In Pic-Katrina Kaif clicked by the paparazzi.)
Katrina Kaif On Flop Films
Katrina Kaif further added, ''I guess I was in a very relaxed space. My focus was not what it should have been on a film set."
(In Pic-Katrina Kaif clicked while promoting BBD.)
''That was also an important lesson for me to learn. If a person takes things for granted or takes it easy, it will always show and the film will obviously suffer,'' she said.
(In Pic-Katrina with a fan.)
''I know I could have done better. Not that I didn't try, I did. Especially in Fitoor, we all tried a lot. But maybe, I could have tried harder and could have given more," Kat added.
(In Pic-Katrina Kaif.)
We all are aware that Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif are not on talking terms because of their past. Both were dating Bollywood's heartthrob Ranbir Kapoor once. It was rumoured that Ranbir was cheating on Deepika with Katrina. He even left the Bajirao Mastani actress for Katrina Kaif.
Also, in one of the interviews Deepika Padukone had confessed that she was being cheated and was heartbroken after her break-up with Ranbir Kapoor. She was so serious about Ranbir that she had even got a tattoo on her neck with his initials.
Coming back to Katrina Kaif, she separated from Ranbir Kapoor in January, this year. In a recent interview to a leading daily, she openly talked about her break-up, ''Being an actor is quite a luxurious job. But if I worked in an office or had a normal job, you are still going to go to work and you would still be required to do your job. But you are still feeling the same."
She further added, ''In some way, all the attention is a good thing as it forces you to step up. It forces you not to indulge in self-pity. It forces you to get yourself together and stand up quicker. You want to show your best face to the world...There are moments in one's life where things can't be tougher. But I take those moments as a challenge."