- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Katrina Kaif's Birthday Celebration Pics: Actress Rings In Special Day At A Countryside With Family!
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
Have you heard boys saying that, girls look more beautiful after break-up? If no, then Katrina Kaif is the live example! We mean, with each passing day, the actress is getting hotter, sexier and drop-dead gorgeous!
The Fitoor actress along with Kriti Sanon, Kangana Ranaut, Sushant Singh Rajput, Karan Johar and others were spotted at the Vogue's bash, which was held last night (June 29, 2016). And mind you, you will be confused on who among all the three gorgeous divas, was looking the best.
Click On The Collage Below And Go Through All The Slides To See The Pictures:
Sporting a white dress for the event, Katrina was looking sizzling and how! On the other side, Miss Sanon was seen sporting a golden dress and she was looking no less gorgeous. The style game of both Kriti and Katrina was just mind-blowing and we are loving it.
The Queen star too, attended the bash in a white attire and stunned everyone with her stylish appearance.
Interestingly, all the three ladies are continuously in the limelight owing to their affairs. While, Katrina is making news owing to her break-up with Ranbir Kapoor, Kangana is again in the limelight for her legal war with her alleged ex-flame Hrithik Roshan.
The newbie Kriti Sanon too, is in the headlines owing to her alleged affair with her Raabta co-star Sushant Singh Rajput. However, the lady has recently slammed the rumours with her Instagram post.
Don't forget to tell us, whose look from the last night, did you love the most!