- Neetu Kapoor Was Never This Sweet To Katrina Kaif; Showers Love On Ranbir's GF Alia Bhatt Yet Again!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Katrina Kaif's Birthday Celebration Pics: Actress Rings In Special Day At A Countryside With Family!
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Birthday Girl Katrina Kaif Ditches A Star-Studded Bash; Begins Celebrations With Vitamin Sea Instead
- Katrina Kaif: I Don't Think You Can Ever Feel 100 Percent Secure In Bollywood
- Katrina Kaif Birthday Special: 7 Quotes Of Hers On Love & Break-up That Every Lover Will Relate To!
- Will Katrina Kaif Throw A Grand Party On Her 35th Birthday? Read Details!
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
We all saw how Katrina Kaif changed herself and became very friendly with the media before the release of her film Baar Baar Dekho. But it seems she was just pretending to be what she is not. The aloof actress, who became extremely friendly with the media, threw a tantrum at the airport recently.
According to a report in Spotboye.com,''Kat was on her way to London and the shutterbugs were awaiting her arrival at Mumbai's international airport. Given her recent friendliness, they were optimistic about a few bytes and pics. The moment Katrina got to know that there were photographers waiting for her, she refused to step out of the car.
Check out the pictures of Katrina Kaif below.
It seems that Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif is very upset with the failure of her recent film Baar Baar Dekho opposite Sidharth Malhotra.
Baar Baar Dekho is Katrina Kaif's third flop after Fitoor and Phantom. Katrina Kaif had revealed in an interview that she gave everything to this movie.
Katrina had told a leading daily, ''Every film since my first one is important to me, no matter how big or small in scale. The fact that it has not done well probably puts extra attention on me. At this point, it would be great to get some positive feedback.''
Katrina On BBD
''I took up Baar Baar Dekho at a time when I was getting my focus back. In life, you go through different phases when your priorities keep varying,'' she had said.
Not Giving Her 100 Percent
Katrina Kaif had further added, ''I was not sure if I gave my 100 percent to my previous two films (Fitoor and Phantom).''
Kat's Film BBD
Talking about Baar Baar Dekho, Katrina Kaif had said, ''I went to Baar Baar Dekho sets with a certain kind of determination, conviction and passion.''
Kat Talks About Nitya
''I am happy that my focus came back for the right film and character, with the backing of a good director (Nitya Mehra),'' she had revealed.
Kat Praises BBD Director
Talking about Nitya, Katrina had said, ''An actor needs to believe in the director's vision. In the case of Nitya, I grew to like her. More importantly, I respected her process. She knows how to handle people and get the best out of them.''
On the work front, Katrina Kaif will soon resume the shooting of Jagga Jasoos with ex-boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor. Katrina is playing Ranbir's love interest in the film.
Tiger Zinda Hai
Katrina Kaif is also working with her ex-boyfriend and good friend Salman Khan in the sequel of Ek Tha Tiger, Tiger Zinda Hai. The movie will release next year.
''Kat was even ready to risk missing the flight, but was adamant about not coming out until and unless the media left.Katrina's team members did try to reason with her, but in vain. Finally, the shutterbugs had to beat a retreat,'' the report stated.
Also Read: Once Engaged Now Strangers! Akshay Kumar & Raveena Tandon's Romantic Pictures That You Can't Miss!
However, this is not the first time Katrina Kaif has done something like this. In the past too, Katrina Kaif had lashed out at photojournalists and threatened to file a police complaint against them for clicking her unannounced.
It's no secret that Katrina Kaif doesn't like being followed and clicked anywhere. On her birthday (on July 16 ) also Katrina Kaif had told the paparazzi to not follow her car for pictures.