- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Katrina Kaif's Birthday Celebration Pics: Actress Rings In Special Day At A Countryside With Family!
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Birthday Girl Katrina Kaif Ditches A Star-Studded Bash; Begins Celebrations With Vitamin Sea Instead
- Katrina Kaif: I Don't Think You Can Ever Feel 100 Percent Secure In Bollywood
- Katrina Kaif Birthday Special: 7 Quotes Of Hers On Love & Break-up That Every Lover Will Relate To!
- Will Katrina Kaif Throw A Grand Party On Her 35th Birthday? Read Details!
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Fans INSULT Katrina Kaif In Vancouver, Say 'Don't Wan't A Picture With You; Only Waiting For Salman'
Katrina Kaif is all set for the release of her upcoming film Baar Baar Dekho starring alongside Sidharth Malhotra. Work wise everything is going pretty good for the actress but her personal life is not really that smooth after her breakup with Ranbir Kapoor. However, Katrina Kaif says that if ever she finds her ideal man, she is ready to give up her career and start a new life with him.
During an interaction for the promotions of Baar Baar Dekho she was asked a question, 'Would you give up your flourishing career for the man you love?' and she had quipped, "Absolutely, if I want to, yes. Not being forced or coerced, but if I felt then absolutely. And I believe that every woman should follow her instinct."
Katrina Kaif's professional life is going steady but her personal life is having a lot of ups and downs after her breakup with Ranbir Kapoor.
Katrina Kaif said if ever she finds her ideal man, she would give up her career in movies if and when the need arises. However she did not confirm the same.
The Hot Kat
"Absolutely, if I want to, yes. Not being forced or coerced, but if I felt then absolutely. And I believe that every woman should follow her instinct," says Katrina Kaif.
Katrina Kaif has not really opened up much about her breakup with Ranbir Kapoor. The actress didn't even reveal any information when they were dating as well.
Katrina Kaif says she would love to balance both her love life and her career simultaneously. That's her choice as of now!
Baar Baar Dekho
Katrina Kaif is all pepped up for the release of her upcoming film, Baar Baar Dekho. She's starring alongside Sidharth Malhotra.
Baar Baar Dekho
Katrina Kaif and Sidharth Malhotra starrer Baar Baar Dekho is all set to hit the theatres on September 9, 2016.
Katrina Kaif always maintains the much needed distance between her professional life and personal life.
She further commented, "I choose to take the stand that it isn't gender thing but a person thing. I know many women who don't want to settle down and I also know many men who wouldn't want to get married. If I have to generalize then I like to believe that women are more inclined towards the family. And towards attachment and protection. Most women are like that. But if you ask me personally, then I would want both."
Thankfully, Katrina Kaif says she wants both 'career and marriage' but will make a definitive choice only when the time is right. As of now she believes in balancing both the acts simultaneously.
Baar Baar Dekho, starring Katrina Kaif and Sidharth Malhotra is all set to hit the theatres on September 9, 2016. The movie's songs have already created a ripple among the audiences and people are eagerly waiting to watch it on the silver screen.
Also Read: 10 Unseen & Hot Pictures Of Amyra Dastur!