- 24AM Studios' Nivin Pauly-Prabhu Radhakrishnan Movie Starts Rolling!
- 24AM Studios Enters Its Third Year!
- Rise & Rise Of Sivakarthikeyan
- Sivakarthikeyan Is The Main Reason For Remo’s Success; He Is Next To MGR, Rajini & Vijay!
- Pulimurugan's Box Office Roar, Thoppil Joppan's Good Opening And Other Mollywood News Of The Week!
- Sivakarthikeyan Is All Praises For Mohanlal!
- That's Nice! Remo Censored With Clean 'U' Certificate
- Remo Trailer: Sivakarthikeyan & Keerthy Suresh Will Make You Laugh Out Loud!
- 'Remo' Trailer Clocks 1 Million Views In Less Than 24 Hours
- Remo Trailer: Fans Eagerly Waiting For Its Release Today!
- Remo Special: Cupid's To Greet You Outside Theatres Across TN!
- Listen To Remo Songs Here! We're Sure You'll Love All Of It
The promotions of Sivakarthikeyan starrer Remo has taken the people of TN by storm, as a lot of 'cupids' have been erected at various places such as theatres, malls and railway stations. Kids have fallen in love with the cupid statues and are going gaga all over it as it's something new and different.
Even the general public have liked the concept and are seen busy taking selfies with the cupid statues and posting it on their social media handle. We guess Remo's promotions have already struck a chord with the public in TN.
Check out the pictures of Remo cupid statues below!
Cupid statues are placed across various malls in Tamil Nadu and the statues look quite big and bright which attracts people's attention.
Kids have fallen in love with Remo cupid statues and are going gaga over it as it is something new to their eyes.
Remo promotions are on full swing and the film-makers are thinking outside the box and winning people's hearts.
Remo film billboards are placed at railway stations as well. There is a lot of curiosity for the upcoming movie.
The trailer of Sivakarthikeyan starrer Remo has already received 4 Million views in just a span of 4 days and gained 63K likes.
Remo trailer has already received 4 Million views on Youtube in just a span of 4 days and has gained 63K likes. This shows that Remo is a clear winner, hands down! Also, a lot of people are eagerly waiting for the film to hit the theatres on October 7, 2016.
The movie stars Sivakarthikeyan and Keerthi Suresh and is produced by R.D. Raja. The soundtrack of the film was released by the Oscar-winning musical maestro A.R Rahman on his Twitter account and the songs have become a hit with the audiences.