- Sonam Kapoor Was Asked If She Loves Muslims & Pakistani Followers; Replies What 'Hinduism' Preaches
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Sonam Kapoor Recaps Inside Details About How She Fell In Love With Hubby Anand Ahuja!
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Sonam Kapoor & Anil Kapoor's Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga Teaser Is Out! Watch It Here
- A True Incident! A Drunk Sanjay Dutt Had Actually Put On A Toilet Seat Around His Girlfriend's Neck
It looks like Sonam Kapoor's character in the movie Neerja has laid an everlasting impact on her life as she feels that the movie was a major turning point in her life and she realized the importance of kindness and other positive virtues which are missing in today's world.
"Neerja has been a turning point in my life not because of the movie, but the kind of person she still is in my life. Kindness is something very rare these days, and that is something she has taught me."
"There is a huge place for compassion, kindness and understanding in everybody's life. Especially in this age where there is so much to strive for and hatred... For a 22-year-old girl to show that much patience, kindness and love, is something we should all follow," said Sonam Kapoor.
Sonam Kapoor's performance in Neerja has been lauded not just by critics but by fans as well. She'll be next seen in Rhea Kapoor's chick flick 'Veerey Di Wedding' and the film also stars Kareena Kapoor Khan and Richa Chadha.