- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- SANJU SUCCESS: Ranbir Kapoor Says It's Amazing To Compete Against Ranveer Singh's Role Of 'Khilji'
- Shahrukh Khan Gets Special Treatment From Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh; Wedding Fixed On Nov 12
Actor Ranveer Singh says he and Ranbir Kapoor share a great camaraderie. The two recently appeared in an episode of filmmaker Karan Johar's TV show Koffee with Karan. On the show, Ranbir said that Ranveer and actress Deepika Padukone should marry and make awesome babies together.
Reacting to that, Ranveer said, "Koffee with Karan is a timepass show. A lot of silly talks happen in the show which shouldn't be taken seriously."
The actor was interacting with media at the promotion of his forthcoming film Befikre at the radio station Radio Mirchi on Monday. Speaking about his chemistry with Ranbir in Karan's chat show, Ranveer said, "Ranbir and I share a great camaraderie. I watched the show and I thought it was damn funny."
How does he handle rumours?
Ranveer said, "Every second day I hear a new rumour. I learnt how to be a 'befikre' and take it in my stride. Rumours are immaterial to me and I don't take them seriously. My focus is simply getting better as an actor and doing good films. I keep aside the negativities and focus my energy on positive things."
Befikre, also starring Vaani Kapoor, is slated to release on December 9.