- Deepika Padukone ALL SET To Be Ranveer Singh's BRIDE; Shops For Wedding Jewellery In Bangalore
- A Nak*d Ranveer Singh Could Have Been A Part Of An MMS Scandal, Thanks To A Fan!
- After Ranveer Singh And Varun Dhawan, Kartik Aaryan Makes It To The 100 Crore Club!
- BIZARRE! Ranveer Singh's Shocking Revelation About How A Fan Once Filmed Him In N*de
- Simmba: Sara Ali Khan To Play Ranveer Singh's Love Interest, Here Comes The Official Announcement!
- Ranveer Singh: Ranbir Kapoor Rejected Band Baaja Baraat, Aditya Chopra Politely Said I'm Ugly
- INSIDE PICS! Alia Bhatt Had A 'Working' Birthday But We Are Jealous Of Her
Actor Ranveer Singh says he and Ranbir Kapoor share a great camaraderie. The two recently appeared in an episode of filmmaker Karan Johar's TV show Koffee with Karan. On the show, Ranbir said that Ranveer and actress Deepika Padukone should marry and make awesome babies together.
Reacting to that, Ranveer said, "Koffee with Karan is a timepass show. A lot of silly talks happen in the show which shouldn't be taken seriously."
The actor was interacting with media at the promotion of his forthcoming film Befikre at the radio station Radio Mirchi on Monday. Speaking about his chemistry with Ranbir in Karan's chat show, Ranveer said, "Ranbir and I share a great camaraderie. I watched the show and I thought it was damn funny."
How does he handle rumours?
Ranveer said, "Every second day I hear a new rumour. I learnt how to be a 'befikre' and take it in my stride. Rumours are immaterial to me and I don't take them seriously. My focus is simply getting better as an actor and doing good films. I keep aside the negativities and focus my energy on positive things."
Befikre, also starring Vaani Kapoor, is slated to release on December 9.