- Lata Mangeshkar Remembers Indira Gandhi On Her Death Anniversary
- Lata Mangeshkar Is Missing The Kapil Sharma Show, Wishes Kapil A Speedy Recovery!
- Common Sense Prevailed! Tanmay Bhatt Apologises To Sachin Tendulkar, But Leaves Out Lata Mangeshkar
- Lata Mangeshkar Impressed With Indian Idol Junior!
- Lata Mangeshkar Mimicked At Music Award, Industry Baffled
- Bollywood Celebs Remember Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru
A few days ago, Tanmay Bhat's snapchat video on the veteran singer and cricketer, Lata Mangeshkar and Sachin Tendulkar respectively, took the Internet by storm.
Many Bollywood celebs and youths showed their anger & displeasure over the video and now, Lata Mangeshkar herself opens up about the video and her reply will make you believe that she is not only one great singer but also a human being!
Here's what she told to DNA, while talking about the ongoing controversy:
"Nothing affects me. I've been through so much, I've faced so many hurdles in life. At an age when other girls play with dolls, I was out of the house trying to find work as a singer. I learnt from a young age that work is the only thing that matters."
"Log bahot pareshan ho gaye. Mujhe yeh bura laga. I don't like the idea of people getting hassled because of me. I want to assure all my well-wishers that these (spoofs, etc) are very small matters."
"There are far greater issues in life. We must not give undue importance to those who thrive on maligning people. I am sure they have their reasons for doing what they do."