- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Jodhpur Court Hears Salman Khan’s Plea Against Conviction!
- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
Salman Khan is 50-year-old and even at this age, the actor wants try out difficult things. In a recent interview, Salman Khan told HT, "The idea is also to get fit by jumping around, cycling and doing physically-demanding roles. "
Salman Khan further added, "When it comes to stories and scripts, I like to try out difficult things nowadays. But when that time [to really do all those things] comes, it becomes difficult. Mentally [before taking such films up], I tell myself that I will do the role. But [when I'm doing it] physically, I'm like, 'Arrey yaar',"
"Talking about the box office pressure, Salman Khan said, "Once I'm done with a film, then I am done with it. I liked it, and that's why I took it up. You go wrong, too, sometimes. But so far, everything has worked out. People keep speculating that a film will do a business of Rs 200 crore, Rs 300 crore or Rs 500 crore. But no one has any idea about the figures; it's all foolishness.
"Also, if a film is expected to break an actor's last film's record, and if the movie doesn't do that, it is made out to be a flop, despite earning profits. Jai Ho (2014) did a business of Rs 138 crore with a ticket price of Rs 200. On weekdays, the price per ticket was Rs 100. But since we didn't publicise this fact, people said, 'Is that the only business?' But Rs 138 crore is a huge number."
"How many films touch that kind of a figure? Prem Ratan Dhan Payo (2015) made Rs 238 crore, but since it didn't make as much money as Bajrangi Bhaijaan (2015), the perception is that it flopped, when actually it didn't."