- Must-watch Indian Web Series That Celebrate Indian Women & Womanhood
- Swimsuit-clad Lisa Haydon Rides A Cycle On The Beach In Goa! View Pictures
- Lisa Haydon Finally Revealed Her Son Zack's Face & The Toddler Is Melting Our Hearts!
- Lisa Haydon's Latest Bikini Pictures Will Set The Temperatures Soaring!
- Bollywood Stars Wearing SCAMSTER Nirav Modi's Jewellery Collection! View Pictures
- Bollywood Celebrities Who Posed With SCAMSTER Nirav Modi In His Hay Days! Pictures
Lisa Haydon recently revealed that she did not get along well with Kangana Ranaut during the shoot of Queen and said, "She (Kangana Ranaut) was in her own zone. She would just turn off. So, even if the chemistry is good in the film, it's because of the characters and not because we were bonding."
Well, now Lisa Haydon has taken a u-turn on Twitter and has praised her co-star Kangana Ranaut! She also called her a talented actress and said that there is a lot to learn from her. She sent out a tweet as, "Full respect for an actress as talented as Kangana- lots to learn from her, her process & dedication." Her tweet also ended with a kissy smiley!
The film Queen starred Kangana Ranaut and Lisa Haydon in the lead roles and the film turned out to be a blockbuster! The storyline was something new and the audiences loved everything about it. Lisa's role in Queen stole the limelight with her carefree attitude.
Lisa Haydon became a well known name right after Queen and people wanted to know more about the actress. Many film-makers approached her for roles and she was seen in quite a few Bollywood films later on.
Full respect for an actress as talented as Kangana- lots to learn from her, her process &dedication 😘 🙌🔝
— Lisa Haydon (@HaydonLisa) November 21, 2016